• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Some pictures of my V after paint work was all done and good detail

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 28, 2014, 04:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joleat

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 01, 2014, 05:41:23 PM
My wife has seen the pictures of your car BPD and I went to the photoshoot alone, she asked me if I was having a model on my V and I said no, I'm no BPD, I can't arrange that to happen. :)

I'd be happy to model for you, but I'm not sure a big fat sweaty guy will do the car any justice. Nonetheless, the offer is there.

The ball is in your court.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

bpd1151

Quote from: Joleat on March 05, 2014, 09:55:27 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 01, 2014, 05:41:23 PM
My wife has seen the pictures of your car BPD and I went to the photoshoot alone, she asked me if I was having a model on my V and I said no, I'm no BPD, I can't arrange that to happen. :)

I'd be happy to model for you, but I'm not sure a big fat sweaty guy will do the car any justice. Nonetheless, the offer is there.

The ball is in your court.

Bwahaha! That's flip'n awesome!

:clap2:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

REDSHOCGO

2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

black99lightning

2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

EcoPowerParts

Thanks guys, dropped it off for new exhaust and lower pulley yesterday, shooting for 650+ HP very soon.
After that it's time for a Pro-EFI setup, I need some good traction control! :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

goblues38

you do that with a 2 flash set up, or a single?

I can't tell, but it looks like some kind of accent light behind.  Nice work either way.  Just the photography nerd in my wanting to know how you set up the shot.
2013 SHO w/pp
     -35% tint
     -relay wired to have parking lights on any time car is running
     -SCTx4 (Torrie Tune)
2014 Explorer Sport

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: goblues38 on May 09, 2014, 12:10:11 PM
you do that with a 2 flash set up, or a single?

I can't tell, but it looks like some kind of accent light behind.  Nice work either way.  Just the photography nerd in my wanting to know how you set up the shot.
Local girl that takes auto pictures took those for me. She did some pretty cool things with shutter speed and using a 2nd light to walk around the car.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOSTL88

Damn!!!  I want ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk