• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Explorer Sport downpipes pricing and group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 24, 2014, 12:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

We're ready to take orders on Explorer Sport downpipes.
I will have a group buy with introductory pricing of:
$950.00 for catted
$640.00 for catless

All pipes are made to order, usual ship date is 2-3 weeks after order is placed.
This special will last from now until 3/31/14.

Why would you choose these downpipes? The cats pass emissions with no problems! These are the same downpipes (modified jig to fit the Explorer) that we have had many customers running on Ecoboost SHO/Flex with no emissions codes thrown, even on completely stock vehicles. Other downpipes cats have to have rear O2 tuned out or they throw a readiness check. If you are in a state that checks for emissions readiness this means you will fail with their downpipes, the downpipes we offer are the only ones known to pass emissions!

These pipes are compatible with existing tunes from Livernois and Lund and will be directly supported with the X4 canned calibrations once they are released.
Thanks!
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SwampRat

BMC's  wallet is on fire .. Sure to hear from him ! !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

QuickSilver

AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: QuickSilver on February 24, 2014, 02:48:04 PM
So make with the eye candy already Mike! :WOOT:
They'll look identical to the SHO pipes with a little hump for the engine cradle.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts