• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Big thanks to LMS!!

Started by Night Hawk, February 23, 2014, 09:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Hawk

Hello all,
                  I recently did my almost spring tune up including oil and PTU fluid change, picked up a set of
  SP534 plugs and went with the newer stage 4+ LMS tune and tuner.  Well needless to say after running the original LMS 4+ tune for approx 2years with zero problems I figured with the 170 thermo and other mods, what the hell.  Well I ran into some issues trying to get the newer tune loaded.  After reaching out to Anthony and the tuning department with my issue, they had it fixed and out to me within 12hours!!!  They also followed up with calls checking on the status.  Great experience and customer service.  Really looking forward to my next 100k with track time and oil/tranny cooler mods.  The new 4+ tune is very good FWIW.

Thanks LMS!

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

QuickSilver

How many miles did you have on your plugs nighthawk? How did they look, gaps, did you take any pics of them?
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

Night Hawk

Quote from: QuickSilver on February 23, 2014, 11:14:39 PM
How many miles did you have on your plugs nighthawk? How did they look, gaps, did you take any pics of them?

Approx 50k on them, looked good still gapped at .035 but they were the SP528s, not the long gone originals.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93