• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque Pro Missing PID's for Transmission Temp Guage .... and others

Started by SwampRat, February 21, 2014, 12:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoboostsho

So I finally got a chance to check the new Torque formula and it seem to match Forscan +/- a couple of degrees.  I tested it at 150 and 200 and it was very close both times so this new formula seems more accurate.  I honestly didn't test it at startup which was a miss on my part because I would like to know if it is off down low or not.  The good news is that this one seems to be accurate where it matters...at the upper end of the range...at least compared with Forscan.  The only way to really know I guess would be to compare it to an actual gauge and temp sensor.  I am going to update the original post as well to hopefully avoid confusion.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

glock-coma

I'll change to the new equation later today and post some results.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Larrylu

Recently took a 4 hour each way trip and the tranny temp crept up till it stabilized around the low 170 degrees and remained there about 10 degrees cooler than my coolant temp (low 180 degrees)
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

ecoboostsho

Went and tested the PID with Torque and Forscan after letting the car sit overnight...

Ambient 75 Deg. F
Torque with latest formula: 79 Deg. F
Forscan: 79 Deg. F

I think we have a winner!

Larry - what speeds were you running and what was the ambient temp at the time.  Mine will consistently hit the 200-210 mark on the highway at 75-80mph with a ambient temp of 85 deg...
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

Larrylu

Ambient was mostly 50's & 60's and speed was mostly low 70's. With a 170 stat coolant mostly low 180 degrees. We haven't hit our hot weather temps yet.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro