• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GO in my SHO ...

Started by SwampRat, February 19, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Kevin... Your hotpipes left Albequerque at 9:12am this morning... With any luck you might get them tomorrow. If they get my connection fixed today I'll be back online and get the install pics posted... Plan on working above and below, but you won't need a lift.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 03, 2014, 06:02:45 PM
Kevin... Your hotpipes left Albequerque at 9:12am this morning... With any luck you might get them tomorrow. If they get my connection fixed today I'll be back online and get the install pics posted... Plan on working above and below, but you won't need a lift.

I've got a floor jack and stands and will be good to go.

Hot Pipes did come today  but decided  to hold off  install till  I get them Powder coated RED .

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

Decided that I would get this and ordered today..

http://www.full-race.com/store/ecoboost/ford-ecoboost-v6-throttle-body-spacer-with-boost-ports-1.html

edit    NO GO   ! Bolt hole spacing off just  a hair   ..

looking for a different option ... we know that the Steeda one fits    . I think I'll get one and drill and tap it for the fittings.

I'm going for a clean install and the 13 OEM BOV's will be removed  ( no vacuum lines to them ) and replaced with a Tial  BOV & 4DR's Hot Pipe  Kit . I will I also install a Boost guage in the center pod console I got from Crash712us  , this will give me two vacuum ports to use .

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

I finally got around to ordering Guages  for the POD I bought from Crash712us.

Auto Meter 2 1/16"  Electrical Analog  --   Water Temp , Transmission Temp  &  Boost  0 -30 psi.   All with Black Bezels and Faceplates and will be modified to have blue illumination .

crash712us  custom center gauge pod

I like the Aeroforce Interceptor but I decided on these because I don't want the OBDII to be dedicated to guages .

I want to leave my MX bluetooth OBDII adapter plugged in for Torque Pro .

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SwampRat on March 05, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

I hope that fits, not sure that it will, the TB is very close to the valve cover.
If it does fit let me know I'll add it to the store as I'm a Full-Race dealer :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

QuickSilver

Hey Swamp, how come you decided against a combination Vac/Boost gauge instead of boost only?
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

BiGMaC

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 09, 2014, 11:40:23 AM
Quote from: SwampRat on March 05, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

I hope that fits, not sure that it will, the TB is very close to the valve cover.
If it does fit let me know I'll add it to the store as I'm a Full-Race dealer :)

Please keep us all informed about fitment... great idea for sure, but I wonder about the space and the difference in construction of the SHO TB compared to the F150 shown as well as fitment of the hotpipes your gonna do. Hope it works for you, but please let us know either way.  TIA

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Quote from: QuickSilver on March 10, 2014, 02:08:32 PM
Hey Swamp, how come you decided against a combination Vac/Boost gauge instead of boost only?

I'll be running Torque Pro as well to monitor lots of other stuff as well to include vac .

Just trying to keep the Pod layout a little more simpler .

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

This is a pic I took of the HotPipe Kit that 4DR  sells  that I got from BigMac  last week  before I sent them off to get them refinished in RED
4DR ordered a set of RED Silicone Connectors for me as well .

The Pipe with the Round Mounting flange on it is were the Tial BOV goes .

Pics of RED anodized Tial BOV

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

thatsmrgimp2u

If that tb spacer fits I'll be all over it. Gonna be a good looking engine bay swamp.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

SwampRat

Hot Pipes Refinished in high temp RED baked enamel finish over the base powder coat.

The small short front turbo to IC inlet pipe was left black because you really can't see it any way .

I'm going to hold off on install until the RED silicone connectors get here .

PPE catless Downpipes will be here tomorrow.

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SwampRat

Full Race TB Spacer came today .

I'll put the Full Race TB Spacer / 2  port vacuum point  on this evening as well

2021 Edge ST

MJESHO

Swamp...........red hot pipes look awesome!!!
2013 Ruby Red Metallic PP SHO
New 3.5TT motor thanks to Ford
K&N Short Ram Intake
2-12" HiFonics woofers w/ HiFonics mono amp  Debadged