• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Aeroforce Gauges for your Ecoboost vehicle

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 19, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CroR1

I just installed mine last night, and I like them. The reason I picked this setup over crash is because this setup looks more low profile to me.

Big thanks  to ddlopes for helping me out. The hardest part was trying to get the cable through the dash. Initially I used a coat hanger and I could not get it to come out on the driver side due to the wire being hard to bend. After talking to ddlopes, he said to use a wire and play with it until it appears, but I realized I needed to use a wire that was softer and easier to bend, and 5 min later, I had the obd cable through the dash(make a note, do not use a coat hanger wire). The wire came out above the gas pedal, and I didn't even need to remove the floor panel that covers the Mid consul. Taped one cable to the wire, and the Second cable about 5 nches lower for the first cable, and just pulled the wire. It's very tight when it Comes to space and I was Concerned that cables may get stuck if I placed all on the same spot, plus that area would not bend and flex as easy through the dash when being pulled up. Hope thIs helps Someone in thE future.

Sabtaj1

Sorry to open this up but I just got a gauge from a friend and it seems to work for certain perimeters but others just holds what ever number was previous and just doesn't read. Not sure what I have to do in settings. It's CNF401 v3.8 and on a 13 Eco Flex. Maybe I just didn't get it set up right but I'm just confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated or if I have the wrong gauge. Thanks
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

EcoPowerParts

Just FYI guys, I no longer sell these on my site.
Sorry,
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Sabtaj1

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on April 05, 2016, 09:54:50 PM
Just FYI guys, I no longer sell these on my site.
Sorry,
Mike

I saw that.  I know a couple others were looking.  I may have figured out my problem.  I am on platform 1 but according to what I found on the f150 forum platform 4 should be the one im supposed to be on.  I will have to give it a try when I step out to my car here in a bit.  ok, just checked, that's what my problem was.  everything reads perfectly now.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

66 Galaxie

'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

Sabtaj1

Well....  I haven't found the pod that I want yet that's small. So as of right now I used a "L" bracket with clear gorilla double sided tape. To the back of the gauge and the same method attached to the bezel of the cluster. It will do for now. Red wasn't my first choice. Wanted green to match the snow controller but it was a deal.
13 Eco flex.

66 Galaxie

Looks pretty good and it doesn't block any of the gauge info.  Nice job.
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost