• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Aeroforce Gauges for your Ecoboost vehicle

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 19, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Quote from: SHOdded on February 19, 2014, 06:28:56 PM
So really what we would need is something that provides a HAL like Windows does, bypassing confusion for the PCM's OBD from multiple requestors.  It would introduce cost, complexity, and slight delays in data display though.

What do you mean by Slight ?  Yeh , money could be an issue to me  but it might be worth it .

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SwampRat on February 19, 2014, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on February 19, 2014, 06:28:56 PM
So really what we would need is something that provides a HAL like Windows does, bypassing confusion for the PCM's OBD from multiple requestors.  It would introduce cost, complexity, and slight delays in data display though.

What do you mean by Slight ?  Yeh , money could be an issue to to me it might be worth it .

It's going to have to be made from scratch and nobody has done one so it's not going to be cheap or even affordable for the first one unless you're an electronics GOD that understands CAN bus data communications and ID. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHO MAN

That guy in the vid said Echo-Boost...just like my Dad. LOL

forcefedjunkie

Quote from: ONLYA6 on February 19, 2014, 02:51:28 PM
Sweet! Will be purchasing one tonight.

Just to clarify, if you get just 1 gage you can still have 1 line display constant and the second line can be programmed to cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have both lines constant, both lines cycling, or just bottom line cycling.

Todd
2013 SHO

forcefedjunkie

[/quote]
Let me try to rephrase  this   :   Tuner is UNPLUGED  ..... will the same issues arise with a dongle running Torque and Aeroforce Gauges at the same time ?

IF I buy these Gauges it seems that they must daisy chain ... can you run 3 at once and I would think they would just hook up to the OBD II port via one connection ?
[/quote]

You can run 1,2, or 3 Aeroforce gauges at the same time, they are programmed to run together.  One connection to the OBD2 port, with the cable splitting to both gauges of a dual set.

Todd
2013 SHO

SHO MAN

Question: will this gauge read and display trans temp and oil pressure without an added sender? Im unsure if the trans temp and oil pressure is in the obd2 data.
Thank you

jmr061

Ford does have a data coming in for transmission fluid temp. I can check on oil pressure but I can't tell you PID they are

Jason
16 Edge Sport

glock-coma

Ecoboostsho figured out the PID for trans temp.
I can confirm it is working.
Here's the link

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=2118.0
Torque Pro    Missing PID's for Transmission Temp Guage .... and others
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

ONLYA6

Just received mine. I do have 1 complaint - I paid $10 for the additional faceplate that says SHO. It is just a blank faceplate with a cutout sticker on it. I would have expected no less than it printed on there like the factory plate.

Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ONLYA6 on February 24, 2014, 03:06:05 PM

Just received mine. I do have 1 complaint - I paid $10 for the additional faceplate that says SHO. It is just a blank faceplate with a cutout sticker on it. I would have expected no less than it printed on there like the factory plate.

I only know what they charge me, I just ordered one for my CTS-V with dual wide band setup (damn V has narrow bands stock)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ONLYA6

I'm not complaining on your part Mike as a vendor. I would think Aeroforce would do better than a sticker on the faceplate.

Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

futat2

Looks good and hard to tell its a sticker in a photo. How dose it look in person? can you tell right away or do you really have to look at it? Either way it is a nice gage for the price.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

Kolk1

SHO MAN

Wow!  A sticker? That just killed it for me. I have one of Crash's center gauge pods and was going to get 3 of these with the SHO faceplate, but not if it's just a sticker. I still plan on getting the triple Aeroforce Interceptor setup, but not gonna go with the "custom" SHO sticker. Thanks for pointing that out.

Boggus

Someone needs to sell a one gauge pod, column cover type.  Not a fan of the A pillar.
2013 unleashed SHO PP