• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Explorer Sport pipes finally!

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 17, 2014, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Posting pricing and group buy on Monday! :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Randy Stinchcomb

sholxgt

I'm sure the GB is long over, but the downpipes are available on his Site...

http://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=73&zenid=ZR,ZjALFpkdH,DfkprFx80

I have the catted SHO version on my MKS and couldn't be happier.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

Randy Stinchcomb

Ok, thanks.
Now opinions:
2015 X Sport, wifes, but she wants exhaust, so "catted??" or "non catted??"
We do have emissions testing here in Maryland but it's just plug'n pay, no visual.

AJP turbo

Quote from: Randy Stinchcomb on November 04, 2016, 09:02:15 PM
Ok, thanks.
Now opinions:
2015 X Sport, wifes, but she wants exhaust, so "catted??" or "non catted??"
We do have emissions testing here in Maryland but it's just plug'n pay, no visual.

The plug and play is actually the hard part
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

If the great State of MD requires OBD testing you will have to go with the PPE catted DP in order to pass emissions testing,if your tuned make sure to revert back to stock tune a few days prior to testing in order to complete the full driving cycle in order to complete I/M readiness status and you should be golden,best of luck to ya.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Randy Stinchcomb

Thanks but all tgey do here now iz plug into the vehicle and sea if there are any codes, which I can control with a tune (r), right?

SHOdded

If the tune turns off the code for rear O2 sensors, then the car will not be ready for inspection because its' status will show as NOT READY.  So, what folks are saying, stock downpipes, or PPE catted downpipes with stock tune at inspection time are your best bets.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!