• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Flex/SHO/MKT rear drag racing shock

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 10:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'm getting some info for QA1 so that they can build a double adjustable rear drag shock, this shock should work on the Flex/SHO/MKT platform and help out with 60' times for drag racing.
I need to get the extended/compressed length for Damien at QA1 and then I can start sourcing the shocks for us.
If anybody has a take-off stock shock they can measure and post up here that would be great!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

I am running air bags in rear of my Flex, to keep front down.  Rear clutches in AWD system only can handle about 150 lbs torque, so extra goes forward.  We need more front traction with the car -AWD  system.
In my 2010 with T/C button OFF, the system shuts down if my fronts spin too much faster than the rears, which hook up first. So... I'm not sure just what type of rear shock would help us.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.