• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

February downpipe sale

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 13, 2014, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

thatsmrgimp2u

Thank you sir. Will be ordering soon!
2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

SwampRat

I AM  going to order the catless DP's  from you and an SCT tuner and tunes from Torrie next Wed . 2/19 .

I'm allready starting to DROOL !

Quick question . When  PPE has  your exhaust cutout available , will it bolt up  in place of the cross pipe of my Corsa exhaust or will modification be required ?

I want it , just curious ... trying to plan ahead some .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SwampRat on February 13, 2014, 12:57:23 PM
I AM  going to order the catless DP's  from you and an SCT tuner and tunes from Torrie next Wed . 2/19 .

I'm allready starting to DROOL !

Quick question . When  PPE has  your exhaust cutout available , will it bolt up  in place of the coss pipe of my Corsa exhaust or will modification be required ?

I want it , just curious ... trying to plan ahead some .
No the cutout needs to be cut and welded into the exhaust portion.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

thatsmrgimp2u

You still have some catless ones ready to ship? Im ready to order today, just gotta figure out if they are being shipped to my girls parents place or work. New job next month :) Im in Ohio. Thanks!
2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

EcoPowerParts

Swamprat grabbed those, they'll be made to order so 2-3 week lead time.
I'm ordering one above whenever people order from me but you caught me in a no stock scenario.
If the orders keep coming I'll take a risk and have 2 sets made next. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

thatsmrgimp2u

Okay thats cool. As soon as I get the address that ill need them shipped to Ill place the order. Thank you!
12.91@107

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: thatsmrgimp2u on February 20, 2014, 09:17:57 AM
Okay thats cool. As soon as I get the address that ill need them shipped to Ill place the order. Thank you!
No, thank you!!! :D
www.ecopowerparts.com -

black99lightning

2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

BiGMaC

Definitely... You will absolutely love these!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Quote from: black99lightning on February 20, 2014, 12:49:45 PM
Guys you will love these!

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 20, 2014, 12:55:28 PM
Definitely... You will absolutely love these!

I guess since mine have shipped I'll be able to LOOK at em and Drool for a week or so till my SHO gets back from the body  shop .  I got my tracking number from Torrie at Unleashed too.  !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

thatsmrgimp2u

Quote from: black99lightning on February 20, 2014, 12:49:45 PM
Guys you will love these!

I sure hope so! Have those and this gem to be put on within the next two months then back to the track ;)

ORDER PLACED! ;)
12.91@107

vernonator

Just shot you an order for a set of non-catted SHO downpipes!!!! Come on warm weather!!!!!!
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: vernonator on February 26, 2014, 09:03:25 AM
Just shot you an order for a set of non-catted SHO downpipes!!!! Come on warm weather!!!!!!
Order received and placed with PPE.
Thanks!
www.ecopowerparts.com -

thatsmrgimp2u

Looks like my pipes arrived today. Install next week hopefully :)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

12.91@107