• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Winter floor mats for the SHO

Started by donky4444, December 27, 2013, 07:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

I just wish I could find them locally to pick up but nobody carries them.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Darkside

I currently have Huskies in the Sho and wish I would have went with the weathertechs.  The Huskies don't seem to have the fit that past Weathertechs have had. 
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

mjhpadi

That would be cool, Mike..I'd love to see some of their buildings...it's always great to see where stuff is made.  Dacor, one of the leaders in dive equipment was also headquartered around Chicago, but after the owner passed away, his wife sold the company to Mares (a French company) and they discontinued the brand and moved all the manufacturing out of the US...
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

donky4444

Weathertech liners have been ordered and since I was already placing an order from Autoanything I figured I would get a K&N drop in panel. It's just too easy to add to the cart. Lol

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

BiGMaC

It's the mod-bug... and there's no cure! :chili:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Quote from: donky4444 on December 28, 2013, 05:42:50 PM
Weathertech liners have been ordered and since I was already placing an order from Autoanything I figured I would get a K&N drop in panel. It's just too easy to add to the cart. Lol

Atta boy my man! 

MTaurusSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 28, 2013, 05:49:24 PM
It's the mod-bug... and there's no cure! :chili:
Well I just ordered my weathertech set, and the custom sun shade.
2013 Tuxedo Black Non PP SHO
AirAid, LMS Tuned, Plugs and T-Stat.
2002  MMM Z28
F1 Procharged 408ci

mval

got weathertechs in both my sho & wife's escape- flat out love them
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

SwampRat

I got the weathertech , like em BUT I wish they had molded them to go futher back at least on the Drivers  Side over the Hump under  the the seat area . With the drivers side slid back that hump area gets dirty as I like to rest my left leg there ......
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

geswek

I agree with Swamp.

I, like an idiot, didn't buy anything--my floor mats are done; I'm going to try and shampoo them but I'm going to bet the salt has destroyed them and I'll need to buy new ones. I figure winter is almost over so there's no sense wasting the money now. I'll just get new carpet ones in Spring and then next Winter I'll pick up some molded all weather mats to swap out.

donky4444

I also agree with Swampthing. I wish it went higher up the dead pedal as well. Maybe another inch or so.

Right now I really need to go and spray out the wethertech mats. They are so dirty, to think all of that crap would have been on the carpeted mats.

geswek

Quote from: donky4444 on February 08, 2014, 02:10:30 PM
Right now I really need to go and spray out the wethertech mats. They are so dirty, to think all of that crap would have been on the carpeted mats.

LOL; you should see mine; they're practically gray/white from salt.

It's pathetic--makes me upset every time I open the door but right now it's not worth doing anything.

donky4444

With more snow falling today I doubt I will be cleaning them anytime soon. We are at 95" so far this winter and more falling.

SHOdded

Just don't leave 'em wet.  Can make for some nasty smells :(
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!