• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

How much should the stealership bone me to install stainless brake lines?

Started by Shonuff1140, January 29, 2014, 12:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonuff1140

I already have the stainless steel lines, but was wondering what the forum thinks the stealership is gonna bone me on removing the factory lines, and replacing with my stainless ones on all 4 corners? I'm guessing it will be bout 300.00. I am hoping that they firm up the pedal feel.

crash712us

I'd say that would be a far guesstimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

Todd TCE

What they charge you and what it's worth are two different things. Three bones is insane. There's at best an hour and a half work there- unless it turns into a "we had to replace ________ and the ________ while we were working on it".  Which kinda says 'we couldn't find a way to charge you what we think we should' on it! lol
Todd
TCE

crash712us

Oh I agree Todd, I should have use different words. I just agreed thats what the dealer would probably charge. But figure dealer would over charge for something should only take 1.5hrs they'd say it would take 2.5hrs.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110