• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My Ride on 24" RUFF's

Started by ImNotBoosted, January 29, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImNotBoosted

This is my baby, Rita. She is my second Flex and I'm absolutely in love. :D

The rims are from RUFF Racing. I chose the 24x9's since I like big wheels but they do come in other sizes. They are wrapped with Toyo Proxes 255/30 R24.

I have not had a chance to detail her and get some good pics but I will make sure to post them up as soon as I do.

Thanks for looking! :)

This is my badge of honor lol -

DJE624

Welcome!  Thanks for the pictures!

BiGMaC

Welcome aboard!

Finish looks great!
Definitely a lot of wheel on that Flex....
watch out for curbs and potholes!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF!  Those wheels (and the pics) look grrreeeaaat!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Very very nice!

Thanks for posting, and welcome aboard EBPF! :hi:

Look'n forward to your involvement here there :newbie:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SwampRat

LOOOKING GOOD MAN

What year is it ? 

Welcome to EBPF !!!

You might want to check out posts by 4DRHTRD amazing stuff ....
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

ImNotBoosted

Thanks for the love everyone! She is a 2013.

DTSVT03

Looks pretty good. I really like the way the newer grills looks.