• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

????? NO MORE ROTM ????

Started by SwampRat, January 28, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrylu

Ok. Sounds good. How about if vote twice to make up for somebody else!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

black99lightning

keep it.  I plan on winning soon?
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

SwampRat

DJE624: If anybody was planning on entering the ROTM, please PM me ASAP.  Thank you!
Today at 06:00:03 PM

I Hope ROTM is not going to get KILLED
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

I'm not going to bother building it this month unless I get at least three entries committed.

bigmoneycloser

I will definitely vote this month. And enter again with all my new upgrades once the weather cleans up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SwampRat

Quote from: DJE624 on February 10, 2014, 08:20:42 PM
I'm not going to bother building it this month unless I get at least three entries committed.

COME ON FOLKS      ....... Take Pride in your ride ! !

2021 Edge ST

Joleat

I have pride in my ride. It just isn't modified enough to enter a contest. I would definitely consider it once I do a few more things though.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

Needmoreboost

Not into appearance bling like some of you Gents.  All go and no show for me. LOL
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

RisskyBusiness

I'll be entering mine once it warms up enough for me to out everything in. Hopefully April or May I should be ready.
2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

BiGMaC

Gonna challenge all to enter and keep this going!   :bravo:  ...especially you folks who aren't in the siberian wastelands of the northern U.S. 

Dave, i'm gonna enter again after the CAI development/install, DPs, hotpipes, "1 of"custom pedals/footrest, tune, more blacking out, gauge pod/LED gauges, and a couple of other things  ... all ordered... probably about 3 months. Ready for the competition then!  :boxing:

So keep it going guys!  We're all watching you!  :popcornandbeer

Once Mike has the the new logos done with the website changes I plan to sponsor some caps for winners with RotM emblem.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Dxlnt1

To all those with stock cars. Why worry about how many mods on your car? I think if your ride is unique, others appreciate that. A clean car that is different from the rest.

My car is stock. But far as I know, I am the only one that runs the Scosche adapter kit. And has a sub install as mine. Those are unique to my car. The other bling, not worried. Ole girl will get a new pair of shoes soon and that's it. Tadow!

More go, less show! Make this fun. Sell your car.i have entered every month since I been on the forum just about and maybe get5 votes. But those 5 appreciate a clean car that doesn't look like its transforming into something else.

I will enter again. And I will do more trash talk to sell my car. Like a politician. But whomever else enters, please do not take the comments personal because its all in good fun. Now make people want to vote for your urn modified, bone stock, clean a$$, fast sleeper of a rocket ship that a lot of semi sports cars can't handle on the track already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SwampRat

Quote from: Needmoreboost on February 11, 2014, 09:41:31 AM
Not into appearance bling like some of you Gents.  All go and no show for me. LOL

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 11, 2014, 05:19:21 PM
To all those with stock cars. Why worry about how many mods on your car? I think if your ride is unique, others appreciate that. A clean car that is different from the rest.

My car is stock. But far as I know, I am the only one that runs the Scosche adapter kit. And has a sub install as mine. Those are unique to my car. The other bling, not worried. Ole girl will get a new pair of shoes soon and that's it. Tadow!

More go, less show! Make this fun. Sell your car.i have entered every month since I been on the forum just about and maybe get5 votes. But those 5 appreciate a clean car that doesn't look like its transforming into something else.

First of all none of this "talk" is going to mater , because if DJ does not SEE at least 3 members willing to commit to entering in this upcoming ROTM , HE SAYS he will not even Create the post for it  ! ! !

DxInt1.  Your car is not BONE stock. You have a fair amount  of Mods going  on with the Stereo system in it.
I would venture to say that the Shop that did your custom SUB fab could sell it to other members .... especially if it has clean and tight bass . I would be interested in it .. Talk to the Shop about it , and let US know what they say .

BiGMaC's ROTM win Was clean with lite mods to it, BUT I guarantee that in a few months it will be on those rides that has been "Transformed" into something else.

My SHO's  ALL GO   mods had to be temporarily put on the back burner because of the KEYING incident and since it gonna be a the body shop anyway .....  The Bumper mod will take place .

I say QuickSilver and or others should put DJ up to the Challenge ..... If DJ enters then QuickSilver and or others Will too .

Heck ...that fact that QuickSilver fab'd his own Exhaust system AND Down Pipes should qualify him for Honorary ROTM  ! !  First ever XSPORT with BOTH catback and DP's .

COME ON Guys ..... times a waisting !  !

2021 Edge ST

Dxlnt1

Quote from: SwampRat on February 11, 2014, 06:45:14 PM
Quote from: Needmoreboost on February 11, 2014, 09:41:31 AM

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 11, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

First of all none of this "talk" is going to mater , because if DJ does not SEE at least 3 members willing to commit to entering in this upcoming ROTM , HE SAYS he will not even Create the post for it  ! ! !

DxInt1.  Your car is not BONE stock. You have a fair amount  of Mods going  on with the Stereo system in it.
I would venture to say that the Shop that did your custom SUB fab could sell it to other members .... especially if it has clean and tight bass . I would be interested in it .. Talk to the Shop about it , and let US know what they say .

COME ON Guys ..... times a waisting !  !

Touché. You right not BONE stock. Others had inquired and as I recall my installer had quoted $500 for the pair of boxes with subs. Does not include shipping.

http://www.audioxcellence.net/

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

REDSHOCGO

ill enter I just need to find a day to clean her :( im the northern folk thats been in a deep freeze
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

REDSHOCGO

2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)