• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Questions about cutout for aftermarket DP / stock exhaust

Started by dmharvey79, January 23, 2014, 11:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

Thanks for the link SwampRat!

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

BiGMaC

FoMoCoSHO will be needing the prototype back soon, Paul at PPE is swamped... when I talked to him 2 weeks ago Mike (4DR) had put the construction of the Jig into other hands to get it done.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

I'd say need is a harsh word.

I'm on no deadline and I'm not unhappy with the car in current form.

I sent it out fully aware that the process may take a while.

I'm flexible and I've learned to have patience when modding cars, which allegedly, is a virtue.

I would never want the quality sacrificed just to get it back in my hands quicker.

BiGMaC

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 16, 2014, 10:51:25 PM
I'd say need is a harsh word.

I'm on no deadline and I'm not unhappy with the car in current form.

I sent it out fully aware that the process may take a while.

I'm flexible and I've learned to have patience when modding cars, which allegedly, is a virtue.

I would never want the quality sacrificed just to get it back in my hands quicker.

Thanks Sean...  :bow:  Very gracious of you... hopefully not too much longer.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock