• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

6gun gets the SHO!!

Started by 6gun, January 22, 2014, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6gun

Well....took the leap tonight.  Took delivery of a sweet pearl white 2010 with 2013 wheels!  Sorry about the lousy pics, but it's 10 freekin degrees out and had to tuck the new ride away for the long cold winter night.  It was snowing (again) tonight and the roads are trash, but the car dug beautifully with the 20" Michelin MXM4's.  Car has very low miles and was clearly well cared for.  Love this ride, and now the Raptor has a garage-mate. 
2010 SHO - 2013 20" Wheels, K&N, Amp and Sub
2011 F150 Raptor - Tux Black, Saints Offroad Pre-Runner Bravo Bumper, 40" LED light bar, Stubby antenna, K&N, Bottom Pearch
1995 BMW 740i  - M-Sport Wheels, K&N
1997 GMC Yukon GT - Denali wheels, 35" Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10's, K&N Cold Air, Edlebrock Cam/Headers

BiGMaC

Congrats!!  Beautiful ride! You're gonna love it.... but if you're like me... well, your bank account maybe not so much... let the modding begin!  :beer2:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Awesome!  Congratulations!  Try not to have too much fun with it. 

donky4444

2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

281Thunder

2011 SHO

black99lightning

Can't go wrong with Triplatinum white.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

SHOdded

Gorgeous thing!  Welcome to SHOwnership, long may ye drive.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

mjhpadi

Looks good, congrats on the purchase!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SwampRat

Welcome aboard   .....  !!
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

6gun

Quote from: 281Thunder on January 22, 2014, 08:57:13 PM
A SHO and a Raptor...lucky!

The real lucky part is having an understanding spouse (of 30 years).  She knows I love cars and has been tolerant over the years of my wandering eye in the auto department....my ONLY area of infidelity.  In fact, when we bought the Raptor, we were actually looking at Expedition EL's and saw this black beast on the back of the lot.  I had to look it over, so did she.... when I asked her if she could see herself driving the truck, she said "HELL YA"....game over.  With the SHO, I've always loved these cars, but we were replacing a BMW 740i, and found a cherry 745Li, but it had some bugs, and I know how late-model BMW's can create an all-consuming vortex near one's wallet, so I kept looking till I found this car.  The Bimmer was a B52-bomber with gobs of back seat room and the SHO is clearly a sports sedan, but we couldn't be happier or more giddy.  The real test will be our quarterly jaunt to our cabin in S. Missouri and how long the SHO's legs are after 9-hours and if we can ever walk again....anyway, we are now looking at the FORD ESP Prem. plan to keep her humming for a long time.  We usually don't buy aftermarket warranties, but we have ESP Prem on the F150 and it has been simply amazing how Ford stands behind the warranty.  It has paid for itself several times over, including rental cars no questions asked.  Can't wait to do a photo session with both the truck and car, but will probably have to wait till the spring thaw....
2010 SHO - 2013 20" Wheels, K&N, Amp and Sub
2011 F150 Raptor - Tux Black, Saints Offroad Pre-Runner Bravo Bumper, 40" LED light bar, Stubby antenna, K&N, Bottom Pearch
1995 BMW 740i  - M-Sport Wheels, K&N
1997 GMC Yukon GT - Denali wheels, 35" Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10's, K&N Cold Air, Edlebrock Cam/Headers

DJE624

Great story!  We'll be looking forward to the photo shoot. 

REDSHOCGO

Welcome!!!  and let the modding begin!
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

SHOdded

Many folks have successfully logged long trips in the SHO with family.  Definitely has the legs to go the distance.  Now, if you try to stuff the cabin to the gills, that might be a different story :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110