• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 Ride of the Year Emblem

Started by DJE624, January 21, 2014, 04:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash712us

Quote from: Billet Badges on May 01, 2014, 01:12:02 PM
Chris,
The badge shipped out weeks ago to the Michigan address.  If you have not received it, I will have to check with the Post Office.  I have no issue with cutting another one for you right away if it is lost in the mail.  If you receive it, please let us know.

-Billet Badges

Nope I have not received anything. I have PM'd you with my address in case there was some sort of mix up.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

Billet Badges

I have a claim with the post office.  They can not find the package.  We have cut a new part and polished it out today.  It will go up for paint tomorrow and will ship next week.  You should have it by next weekend.
Thank You,
Billet Badges
1050 Linda Vista Dr. Ste. A
San Marcos, CA 92078
Phone:(760)744-0663 Inquiries: info@billetbadges.com Website: www.billetbadges.com

2Canches

Quote from: crash712us on May 01, 2014, 11:30:46 AM
Nope. And don't expect to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how come you don't expect to?

familia primero

JimiJak

Quote from: Billet Badges on May 08, 2014, 07:27:59 PM
I have a claim with the post office.  They can not find the package.  We have cut a new part and polished it out today.  It will go up for paint tomorrow and will ship next week.  You should have it by next weekend.

Thanks for the update! I know we're all eagerly awaiting pics of the finished product!!

Is there any way you could get a pic up before you ship it out??
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

JimiJak

...one week later.
Steve, Chris...Anyone have any update on this? Pics?

Billet Badges

The badge did ship and Chris did receive it.  I can upload a picture next week.  We have been short staffed this week due to the Cocos Fire in San Marcos and some of our employees need to be evacuated from their homes.  Maybe Chris can upload an image.
Thank You,
Billet Badges
San Marcos, CA 92078
Phone:(760)744-0663 Inquiries: info@billetbadges.com Website: www.billetbadges.com

crash712us

Yes I did receive! And it is beautiful! Thank you all for your votes and thank you Billet Badges for sponsoring. Once my right hand heels more I will get a pic posted of it on my car.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

Billet Badges

Your welcome and congratulations!!
Thank You,
Billet Badges
San Marcos, CA 92078

JimiJak

Fantastic! Thanks Steve for all of your effort and follow up with this! It's unfortunate it ended up being such a hassle.

And thanks Chris for getting an image up right away.

The badge looks fantastic as we've come to expect from billet badges. Great job on more outstanding work!

ford4thot

So cool! Congrats!

Fired from the other forum......twice