• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 Ride of the Year Emblem

Started by DJE624, January 21, 2014, 04:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Here it is!  The badge will be 2.5 x 6.75" have a polished finish, with black, green and yellow paint fill.

Many thanks to our sponsor Billet Badges!

bpd1151

WOW!

Very very nice!

Seriously..... what an incredible trophy piece to receive as formal recognition of  having the ROTY honored bestowed on thee.

Well done Dave!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

68_GT

2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SwampRat

Nice ... I think a couple of matching ball caps and t shirts  would  be killer ! !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

Very cool Dave!  Great work!  :thumbsup: 

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

Quote from: kbeck59 on January 21, 2014, 06:18:36 PM
Nice ... I think a couple of matching ball caps and t shirts  would  be killer ! !
Good idea!  Maybe even a cap for ROTM with the ROTM logo and sponsors name.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

futat2

thats gonna look really good polished up. Dose it have an adhesive back or is it just a slug?
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Quote from: futat2 on January 21, 2014, 06:36:14 PM
thats gonna look really good polished up. Dose it have an adhesive back or is it just a slug?

As far as I know, it will have the adhesive backing like all Billet Badges do.

crash712us

Very nice Dave! When should I expect it?

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

DJE624

Quote from: crash712us on January 21, 2014, 07:56:48 PM
Very nice Dave! When should I expect it?

I was waiting for that. LOL  They have been so busy.  Now that they finally got the design stage finished, the production should not take too long.  Can't tell you for sure when but, you will have it! 

BiGMaC

Chris.... any reply from Billet Badges... Did you get your RotY badge yet?

crash712us

Nope. And don't expect to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

Billet Badges

Chris,
The badge shipped out weeks ago to the Michigan address.  If you have not received it, I will have to check with the Post Office.  I have no issue with cutting another one for you right away if it is lost in the mail.  If you receive it, please let us know.

-Billet Badges
Thank You,
Billet Badges
1050 Linda Vista Dr. Ste. A
San Marcos, CA 92078
Phone:(760)744-0663 Inquiries: info@billetbadges.com Website: www.billetbadges.com

SwampRat

Quote from: crash712us on May 01, 2014, 11:30:46 AM
Nope. And don't expect to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got off the phone with  Steve Smart , production designer with Billet Badges
He said said the ROTY emblem was produced and was fairly certain it was shipped about a month ago .
He is going to double check and post an update .

I've ordered from them before and have another order in production now  , this seemed unusual for them so I called and asked .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST