• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Great Lakes This Spring!

Started by DJE624, January 15, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on April 05, 2014, 03:16:09 PM
Tomorrow is the big day for all you guys close enough to make it.  The weather is going to be perfect.  Only $15 to get in and race! 

Well let me just scoot up there real quick... LOL  :P

Best of Luck Dave... Wanna see a timeslip with a new PB!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Vortex69

Went today (can't make it Sun.). Did two runs. Man, do I suck....left .805 at the light on the first pass and .450 on the second pass. First pass was 13.836 and the second was 13.804.

Haven't done this since '74 and it was a lot of fun, however, I don't have much faith in their numbers. My first pass was 100.50mph and the second was 214.08mph!!!!!!!!

Them SHO brakes are pretty darn good....didn't even need a shute ;-)

Took a picture of the slip but not sure how to get it in here + this is a new computer with a new operating system that I am struggling with (windows 8.1).

If you guys do this again, give me a hoolar!

'13 SHO

DJE624

Sorry we are going to miss you.  I thought they had a new timing set up.  Last year the one they had kinda sucked.  I had a good time but no MPH a couple times.  We'll have to get out their again this summer for sure.

BTW, Who do we have going?

FracaSHO

Quote from: DJE624 on April 05, 2014, 08:27:36 PM
Sorry we are going to miss you.  I thought they had a new timing set up.  Last year the one they had kinda sucked.  I had a good time but no MPH a couple times.  We'll have to get out their again this summer for sure.

BTW, Who do we have going?

Me!!!  I diagnosed my wheel hop issue. It's no longer an issue.

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
NGK LTR7IX plugs, gap at 0.030
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

Vortex69

Here's a link to my slip. Sorry, don't know any other way to do it....

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2227998

Gonna frame this thing, for sure!!
'13 SHO

DJE624

Excellent Brad!  Look forward to meeting you!

DJE624

Quote from: Vortex69 on April 05, 2014, 10:54:46 PM
Here's a link to my slip. Sorry, don't know any other way to do it....

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2227998

Gonna frame this thing, for sure!!

I think you have to join to see it.

Fordman77

Is everything a go for today ?!
-Fswerks (Randy) 93 oct. tune, -OCD Speed 3" downpipe,
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade
-Eibach sport springs -steeda sway bar-snow performance water meth kit

DJE624

I'll be there!  The weather looks really good!  Did you get your turbo and tune on? 

local17bri

Looks like Ill be able to make it. Look forward to meeting you guys there.

2011 Kona Blue SHO w/PP
Livernois Stage 4+
AirAid CAI

DJE624

Cool!  I'll keep an eye out.

I should be there about noon.  I'm gonna try to hang near the tech shed on the SW corner of the pits.

Fordman77

Ok sounds good! We should be there about 1p.m.. I also had posted something on the focus st forum and the fusion forum so hopefully we can get a good handful of ecoboosts their!
-Fswerks (Randy) 93 oct. tune, -OCD Speed 3" downpipe,
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade
-Eibach sport springs -steeda sway bar-snow performance water meth kit

DJE624

DJE624

Had a fantastic time out there today with Brian, Brad and Jacob!

local17bri

I had a great time as well. It was nice meeting and talking with Dave and his daughter, Brad and Jacob. I never raced at a track before and I'm already looking forward to doing it again soon!
2011 Kona Blue SHO w/PP
Livernois Stage 4+
AirAid CAI