• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Great Lakes This Spring!

Started by DJE624, January 15, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Come on guys!  April 6th with a weather day on the 13th!

DJE624

April 6th is down to four weeks away!  I know I can't wait to get out there to see what she'll do.  If you are close enough, try to make it out there.  We should have a great time!  I'm trying to figure out what time I'll be there.  I have to work til 730 that morning and be back at work at 11 PM.  Have to try and fit some sleep in there somewhere.

DJE624

Only 12 more days!  The track is opening this weekend.  Weather forecast says high of 60.  Hope it's that nice on the 6th. 

SHOdded

12.5 in the 1/4 here we come!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mval

dave:
good luck breaking into the 12's. cool air=hp. put a sign on your car about your detailing gig & maybe rustle up some biz!!!!
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

I'll have her all cleaned up nice for the special event!

FracaSHO

Wow, this kind of creeped up on me. I didn't realize April 6th is like a week away. I will hopefully get my 170* T stat and NGK plugs (now that I finally re-gapped them) installed this weekend, along with my LMS stage 4+ tune. What time is everyone planning on showing up?

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

DJE624

They are open from 9 to 6.  Anytime is good for me.  I was going to PM the guys that said they are coming this Sunday to remind them.  I am almost tempted to go this Sunday.  The forecast is 57 and partly cloudy.

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/index.php?page=2014schedule

DJE624

Looks like there is a preference for the afternoon.  I'll plan on noon.  I'll try to hang near the tech shed which is southwest side of pit lot. 

Vortex69

Will bring a helmet that others may use. Use, that is, if it will fit.

Have heard rumors that SHO owners have big heads ;-)
'13 SHO

DJE624

Sunday is the big day guys!  We're looking forward to a high of 58 degrees, partly cloudy and 11 mph winds.  Should be close to ideal!  I'll be there about noon. 

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on April 04, 2014, 05:42:55 PM
Sunday is the big day guys!  We're looking forward to a high of 58 degrees, partly cloudy and 11 mph winds.  Should be close to ideal!  I'll be there about noon. 
Wish you a tail wind and solid 12's with the new tune tweak!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

I just don't want a strong head wind! That's what screwed me up last Fall.

DJE624

Tomorrow is the big day for all you guys close enough to make it.  The weather is going to be perfect.  Only $15 to get in and race! 

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!