• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

HPTuners

Started by Japeatr, January 09, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japeatr

I am very familar with HPtuners, as it is what i use to tune the Cobalts and a number of GMs.

The HPTforum i frequent is saying support will be coming soon, but no ETA. going to be stock until it comes out i guess.

F-150

EcoPowerParts

If that comes out it will be a game changer for sure!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

dcpatters

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on January 09, 2014, 04:32:24 PM
If that comes out it will be a game changer for sure!

Yep, I won't be standing around with my thumb up my ass waiting for LMS for the perennial release of the XV1 tune that's for sure. 
2014 Explorer Sport LMS tune, 170 Stat, Airaid

bpd1151

Addt'l competitors to the market, is a great thing & will be sure to keep everyone on their toes....

That said, there's certainly no reason to speak negatively of any of our vendors (dcpatters).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

black99lightning

I sent a pic of my black plugs I pulled out to a friend and said HPtuners was going to support the EB's.  He wants to tune my SHO.  I will probably let him see what he can do one day at the track. 
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

dcpatters

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 09, 2014, 07:22:05 PM

That said, there's certainly no reason to speak negatively of any of our vendors (dcpatters).

Only stating the facts.  Vendor announces an official release of their XV1 tune over two months ago and still waiting.

I've praised and recommended their products / services over and over again but grow tired of, "Its going to be released soon."
2014 Explorer Sport LMS tune, 170 Stat, Airaid

bpd1151

Quote from: dcpatters on January 09, 2014, 07:54:36 PMOnly stating the facts.  Vendor announces an official release of their XV1 tune over two months ago and still waiting.

I've praised and recommended their products / services over and over again but grow tired of, "Its going to be released soon."

Your frustration is understood, & your commentary factually based, but certainly could be better stated than saying it in the manner that you did.

I would like to believe that all of our members, including you, would have more couth, that's all.

Carry on.... :ok:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Josephm

Definitely nothing wrong with stating your opinion. Criticism allows you to identify the areas you could better serve customers as a vendor.

Are you sponsored by them bpd?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

EcoPowerParts

I sent Mike a PM on this, I see guys complaining about LMS taking awhile to update their tunes which is unfortunate. This wasn't a vendor bash in my opinion if we're seeing it stated by quite a few guys and sometimes vendors need some negative feedback to get back on their horse, not everything can be perfect all the time.
Carry on just keep it civil :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SwampRat

What  is the real issue with Livernois not delivering on this much anticipated  tune ?

Is it R&D problems or are their bigger fires burning on their stoves  ?

Althought  many EBPF members are happy with them I am more than likely going to go with Torrie at Unleashed Tuning because of this issue unless HP comes up with an alternative option  wihin the next two months
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Josephm

All the stories about how Torrie returned people's emailed within a half hour, and reworked there tune, and sent it back within the hour has me very impressed.
Customer service is a huge star in my world, as some companies just think you will buy there product regardless and can treat you how ever there mood is for the day.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

panther427

I would be very excited to go with hp tuner if they do support ecoboost
2013 SHO

TouchOfEvil

Man that would awesome. I use hptuners as well and it's very easy to work with.
2014 XSport

Japeatr

Does the EB utilize wideband o2s stock?
F-150

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Japeatr on January 10, 2014, 10:14:16 AM
Does the EB utilize wideband o2s stock?
Yes, WB02 and closed loop even during WoT. It's a very smart ECU, read through my fueling posts, it saved my ass too many times to count
www.ecopowerparts.com -