• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Stability Control.....

Started by panther427, January 04, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmr061

Quote from: SwampRat on February 22, 2014, 01:23:41 AM
Quote from: jmr061 on February 22, 2014, 12:10:17 AM
I'd have to pull the wire diagrams again but yes the wire doesn't exist in non PP SHOs and correct I am my own Ford IDS mechanic lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure what IDS is but are you familiar with PID's ?

If so , help on this Post would be MOST WELCOMED :
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=2118.0;topicseen

Can't help you out with that. IDS is Ford software that the service departments use. It doesn't tell me what the PID id is for each parameter.

Jason
16 Edge Sport

jmr061

So did anyone check their nonPP to see if the wire is there?

Jason
16 Edge Sport

dalum

Nope, I don't plan to have my dash apart again any time soon.
2013 Non-PP SHO

wasinger3000

On a somewhat related note. Does anyone know if these cars have the ability to select steering feel like on the 13' mustangs?  Not sure if there is anything as build data.

Sent using smoke signals.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

jmr061

What does the 13 mustang do?

Jason
16 Edge Sport

SHODYOU

The Mustangs have different settings for the epas system... there are three settings, basically comfort-sport. Obviously gets more aggressive as you go up.
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

jmr061

Yeah that won't happen with the SHO

Jason
16 Edge Sport

wasinger3000

One can dream.... hah

Sent using smoke signals.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

Kevlar_07

Can anyone confirm the work around works? and if so what block of the as build do you need to change?

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Kevlar_07

Quote from: ZSHO on November 27, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
It was DOA IIRC!  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,3764.0.html

Should have made my question more clear I have a 15 non pp sho and want to add the ability to shut off the AdvanceTrac by adding the switch and wire to the IC and updating the asbuild data. Wanted to know if anyone had tried to do this and if it worked, and if it does what block of the asbuild do you need to change? Im currently compiling a list of asbuild data lines that are different between the pp and non pp versions but I don't know what they correspond to. Thanks

ZSHO

Quote from: Kevlar_07 on November 27, 2018, 04:54:52 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on November 27, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
It was DOA IIRC!  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,3764.0.html

Should have made my question more clear I have a 15 non pp sho and want to add the ability to shut off the AdvanceTrac by adding the switch and wire to the IC and updating the asbuild data. Wanted to know if anyone had tried to do this and if it worked, and if it does what block of the asbuild do you need to change? Im currently compiling a list of asbuild data lines that are different between the pp and non pp versions but I don't know what they correspond to. Thanks
I would try to contact Jason username is (JMR061)! He also has a new updated site & email @ jason@FLVPmods.com or http://www.flvpmods.com/ .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

So reprogramming the IPC and changing the ABD File while you can put the cluster in engineering mode and find the Build data! AWesome indeed.  Z

nickstewartroc

Sweet! Going to have to see if I can do this to my 13' Flex...

Quick overview of what seems to need to be done for this

Repin pin 18 at the instrument cluster

ABS 760-03-01 needs changed to  "4001 AC"
IPC: Changed all from PP
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune