• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

PPE downpipes New Years sale!

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 01, 2014, 10:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Since so many were asking here's the links to the coupons for everyone.
If you're going to order, order now as I'm stopping this promotion as of 1/10!
Thanks!

Here's how to order
Offroad pipes - $85 off normal price
http://www.shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com/Ford-Flex-SHO-Lincoln-MKT-MKS-PPE-Engineering-25-Off-Road-Pipe-PPE-Catless.htm?coupon=85off
Catted pipes - $15 off normal price
http://www.shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com/Ford-Flex-SHO-Lincoln-MKT-MKS-PPE-Engineering-25-Pipe-w-cats-PPE-Cats.htm?coupon=15off
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

black99lightning

ordered.  Thanks for the deal.  I'll post up pics once they arrive and we put them on.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

BiGMaC

Hi Mike, Good chatting with you today at BMR.

Downpies were ordered....... but check my PM about delivery here locally.

It likely would keep me out of hot water with my wife if she weren't the one to accept shipment... LOL

As we discussed I'll hold off on installation of the hotpipes and downpipes until the new CAI is ready.

Hmmmmm........ a center raised rear venting hood....... thinkin on it.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: BiGMaC on January 04, 2014, 02:13:01 AM
Hi Mike, Good chatting with you today at BMR.

Downpies were ordered....... but check my PM about delivery here locally.

It likely would keep me out of hot water with my wife if she weren't the one to accept shipment... LOL

As we discussed I'll hold off on installation of the hotpipes and downpipes until the new CAI is ready.

Hmmmmm........ a center raised rear venting hood....... thinkin on it.
I'll just pick up the pipes and deliver to BMR for your installation when needed once they're done :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

totallytuned

non catt or with catt ? now a days if you go to emission they just use OBD  check and they don't use the old stick in the muffle....right??? DO YOU A NON CATT WILL STILL PASS?

BiGMaC

Quote from: totallytuned on January 04, 2014, 08:44:20 PM
non catt or with catt ? now a days if you go to emission they just use OBD  check and they don't use the old stick in the muffle....right??? DO YOU A NON CATT WILL STILL PASS?

In Arizona they hook up the OBD2 as a "readiness test"... If it throws any related codes you fail and have to get it repaired (or maybe just turn off the sensors in the ECU)..... but there is more to the testing here if you get past the readiness portion.  Others may chime in, but I know a visual inspection is common.  The difference with non-catted will be obvious of course.

In AZ, if I knew I would be trading within 4-5 years I might never give it another thought since current models don't get emissions testing here.

For maybe 1-2 hp why I decided not to take the risk.  I know the extra dollars are rather large, and I paid for catted... maybe foolish... but maybe save the time, effort, and worry that I may need an annual exhaust overhaul to go pass emissions.  I decided my time was worth more than the added cost of the catted dp's... and that the hp difference wouldn't be worth it.  That being said, everyone has to decide for themselves.

EcoPowerParts

Quite a few states are now doing readiness checks and some are actively communicating with the rear O2. If you disable them or they don't pass readiness you won't pass emissions. More and more states are adopting this as they realize that tuners are turning off the emission checks in the ECU.
If your state does readiness checks verify what they test for, the extra money will save you much grief come emissions time.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

yowen

Awesome deal! I'll be ordering a set of non-catted shortly.

edit: Placed my order, so excited to get them :D

Now to find the funds for a tune, I'll be all set, although it won't be long till I have the urge to add more power, I'm sure.
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

black99lightning

2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: black99lightning on January 22, 2014, 06:24:43 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on January 09, 2014, 04:49:57 PM
Lots of orders today! :)

do you know if these have started shipping?
Not yet, should be by the end of the month

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

DJE624

Too bad I missed the New Years deal.  Didn't do too bad anyway. 

black99lightning

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on January 22, 2014, 06:25:19 PM

Cool.  Patience has never been one of my strong points.
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: black99lightning on January 22, 2014, 09:37:48 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on January 22, 2014, 06:25:19 PM

Cool.  Patience has never been one of my strong points.
I'm going there tomorrow to get the truck hot pipe prototype setup fitted, we've been talking daily about status, the flanges are special order that's why it takes so long and now he has 11 sets of pipes to make :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -