• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Recalls & TSB's

Started by 65460, December 31, 2013, 08:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I did a search for TSBs and only got 1 hit. Then I just started looking around the site and found a bunch on TSBs located in the "How To" section.
unfortunately it was only for 2010-2012 SHOs, which only covers some of us members. And is the "How To" section really the best place for them?
I don't know how difficult it would be, but would it be possible to create a
TBS or TBS/RECALL  section? Or a link to where a person could find the info. I think it may be useful.
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

FracaSHO

I agree. Recalls are easy to find. It's the TSB's that are hidden from the public. I would imagine its because they are for the dealerships eyes only. The only good source I've found for TSB's has been this site. I printed up the list and highlighted the ones that apply to my 10' SHO. My local dealer will get that list soon when I drop my baby off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

BiGMaC

Quote from: 65460 on December 31, 2013, 08:22:11 AM
I did a search for TSBs and only got 1 hit. Then I just started looking around the site and found a bunch on TSBs located in the "How To" section.
unfortunately it was only for 2010-2012 SHOs, which only covers some of us members. And is the "How To" section really the best place for them?
I don't know how difficult it would be, but would it be possible to create a
TBS or TBS/RECALL  section? Or a link to where a person could find the info. I think it may be useful.

Here's a site with function related TSBs and Recall info by model and year including '14...good info! http://www.fordproblems.com/tsbs/
A bigger problem is getting the ones that are just procedural or communications... like the one about tunes/performance mods.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bykr

Here's a site with function related TSBs and Recall info by model and year including '14...good info! http://www.fordproblems.com/tsbs/
A bigger problem is getting the ones that are just procedural or communications... like the one about tunes/performance mods.
[/quote]

That link doesn't work.Something about Cloudflare network?
2010 Taurus SHO
Steel Blue Metallic
LMS stage 4 tune

I was able to access the link

Mac,
  Thanks for the link. I did save it to my favorites.

I guess what I was looking for was if its possible to have the moderators consider adding a dedicated Category like the "General Category" or the "What did you do to your Ecoboost today"
Where people could add TSBs and or RECALLS
Or just a dedicated link to the site you provided.
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

BiGMaC

I was able to access the link

Mac,
  Thanks for the link. I did save it to my favorites.

I guess what I was looking for was if its possible to have the moderators consider adding a dedicated Category like the "General Category" or the "What did you do to your Ecoboost today"
Where people could add TSBs and or RECALLS
Or just a dedicated link to the site you provided.
[/quote]

bykkr.. maybe clear the cache or restart your browser. maybe a different one... works for us

65460... Stellar idea!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bykr

Ok that link worked when I tried it again-thanks
2010 Taurus SHO
Steel Blue Metallic
LMS stage 4 tune

ZSHO

I received a letter from Ford regarding Customer satisfaction program 12M02 IN REGARDS TO extending the coverage on the accessory protocol interface module,it is a key component in your vehicles sync system,and important issue to keep in mind,hope it helps someone and just keeping everyone informed,thanks.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

That was very kind of Ford extending the warranty up to five years in regards to the sync module,no matter how many miles you have on your SHO.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|