• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

projector install complete

Started by explorergotoluvit, December 29, 2013, 04:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

explorergotoluvit

Finally I got my headlights put back in. for those that did know i got projectors put in by lightwerkz. i am loving them the cut off line they are so crisp. its  amazing how sharp they are i put them up against my buddy bmw and they look much sharper. i will be posting some pictures tomorrow night to show yall how sick they are. i highly recommend them even though its pricey  to do. lightwerkz are good guys to work with and there work is great its my third set of lights done by them. here are the ones i put in http://shop.lightwerkz.net/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=55
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

SHOdded

Sweet!  Look forward to those pics :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Sounds like a super converstion... Pics please.  :please:  We wanna see!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

explorergotoluvit

hope these work

2013 explorer sport
k&n H&R spring

Frozen Taurus

2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Looks great and congratulations on the new baby!

explorergotoluvit

ahha thanks didnt feel like renaming the pics
2013 explorer sport
k&n H&R spring

SHOdded

Bright & sharp is an understatement.  Well done!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Frozen Taurus

Did they do the retrofit on your light housing or did you have to do that yourself?
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

explorergotoluvit

on this set of headlights they did all the work.. but i have done it on to other headlights my self.
2013 explorer sport
k&n H&R spring

TouchOfEvil

2014 XSport

TTSport15

any issues with these since install? I want to convert my headlights n fogs what are the best on the market now??/ Thnx...
I Bleed BLue