• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RotM / RotY - Comments & Discussion

Started by DJE624, December 27, 2013, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimiJak

Get ready!!
August's RotM opens tonight!!

Taparalk'd...expuct typoz
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

SHOnUup

Is there only 2? Is it to late to wash it take some pics and enter?
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

JimiJak

Correct, only two this month. I think summer finally hit and everyone's distracted. LOL

Since the voting's already underway, I would rather let this month play out. But still wash up and snap some pics, 11 days from now and you can enter September's RotM!

Hope to see you there!

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

SHOnUup

Quote from: JimiJak on July 21, 2014, 01:54:02 PM
Correct, only two this month. I think summer finally hit and everyone's distracted. LOL

Since the voting's already underway, I would rather let this month play out. But still wash up and snap some pics, 11 days from now and you can enter September's RotM!

Hope to see you there!

Roger that...will be in for SHO
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ford4thot