• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RotM / RotY - Comments & Discussion

Started by DJE624, December 27, 2013, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Quote from: DJE624 on February 15, 2014, 10:33:59 PM
I am very proud of my SHO and love it very much.  I have been disqualifying myself because I run the ROTM and also would like the other guys to have their chance at it.  Not saying I would win but just like to be able to announce the winner.  It would be kind of weird saying "The winner of the ROTM is ...Me!"  I may get in there some time.

Enough of the HUMBLE PIE  already  ...... Just DO it ..... Let the Members Decide  ! !

Yours ride is SMOOTH as SILK !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

Thanks guys.  We should have three lined up for March now.  Maybe I'll enter when I get my 12 (April 6th) and the weather is nice enough to really dress her up.

68_GT

am I not allowed to edit my original entry post !? I wanted to make some additions / changes, and change my pics to higher quality uploads ?? same pics but better quality. Photobucket let me down on the upload quality :)

plus I need to add an interrior pic, my wife has been driving my SHO around while I'm tortured to roll in a rental Prius because our Expedition was getting transmission work done. She wouldn't drive the Prius lol
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

REDSHOCGO

Quote from: 68_GT on February 18, 2014, 06:10:56 PM
am I not allowed to edit my original entry post !? I wanted to make some additions / changes, and change my pics to higher quality uploads ?? same pics but better quality. Photobucket let me down on the upload quality :)

plus I need to add an interrior pic, my wife has been driving my SHO around while I'm tortured to roll in a rental Prius because our Expedition was getting transmission work done. She wouldn't drive the Prius lol
HA when my wife takes my car I wind up with a bag of shoes in the backseat.....just warning you.
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

DJE624

GT-I've unlocked the thread so you can make your changes. 

68_GT

Quote from: REDSHOCGO on February 18, 2014, 06:34:57 PM
Quote from: 68_GT on February 18, 2014, 06:10:56 PM

HA when my wife takes my car I wind up with a bag of shoes in the backseat.....just warning you.
I hear you on that ! Mine comes home with shoes hair cut / colored / nails / toes / clothes / kids clothes  blah blah blah lol

and usually the radio is left cranked up when I turn the car on :)
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

68_GT

shoman04

When my WIFE drives the SHO I look bump and dings. US OLD PEOPLE CAN'T SEE HOW TO BACK UP!!!!!!! Backing out the driveway she hit your Son's Explorer!!!LOL WITH HER RAV4 ?????? Just scratch both bumpers. :homer:
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

REDSHOCGO

2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

black99lightning

2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

68_GT

last time I entered I lost :whine: lol

I'll see if I can get some nice new pics to enter for May.

REDSHOCGO

JimiJak

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

JimiJak

WOW! The RotM submission thread is now closed! All three spots filled up in under 5.5 hours!! Great job guys. Beautiful pics, sleek rides...this is going to be a GREAT competition. One F-150, one SHO, and an MKS...time to see who really rules this forum! LOL

THANK YOU to all three competitors for joining this months RotM - ford4thot, IA 5HO, and Joleat. Let's not forget to give "thank you's" to all three contestant's for their hard work and submissions!!

For those of you that didn't make it into this months competition, get your submissions ready for next month. I'll give a heads up when the RotM opening date and time will be after this month's winner is announced!

The submission thread is locked and voting will commence shortly and run through the end of the month!
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

EcoPowerParts

@JimiJak way to step up our game with the RoTM contest, I am truly impressed with your work on this. Great Job!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts