• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RotM / RotY - Comments & Discussion

Started by DJE624, December 27, 2013, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

This thread is for all of your questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, and general discussion about the Ride of the Month competition. If you have any specific feedback for the Moderators about RotM, please PM JimiJak directly. Help us keep posts in the submission and voting threads to a minimum.

...and don't forget to VOTE!

THANKS & ENJOY!!

BiGMaC

Here's the January 2014 ROTM submission link.... click and submit your ride! It's not necessarily what you did... it's what people like... the whole package.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1703.0

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

Thanks to Ecoboost Power Parts for sponsoring the Feb ROTM
Way to go Mike!  :yell:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

bpd1151

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping..... into the future!

http://youtu.be/WfiiSXR8wEY

Submit your Ecoboost into this month's ROTM!

BiGMaC

steve142857

I'd really like to submit mine, but:

1) I don't have enough quality pics (only from iPhone)
2) I still need to do healights cover and HID conversion
3) I won't have time to do 1) and 2) before end of February or March...

But please others! What are you waiting for to submit? Any ride can win. Even if stock, some people may not like one'S mod or prefer a nice and clean stock ride.

Go ahead guys!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

mjhpadi

The only thing I can find wrong, is that it seems very hard to vote without posting a vote.  It would be nice if you could vote simply by clicking on your choice. 
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

BiGMaC

Quote from: mjhpadi on January 28, 2014, 02:47:32 PM
The only thing I can find wrong, is that it seems very hard to vote without posting a vote.  It would be nice if you could vote simply by clicking on your choice. 

What if the radio buttons (where we click to make choices) could be put beside the picture or vice-versa... would that make it easier?

SwampRat

Also a link on the HOME page just above the previous Months winner during the voting period and one at the TOP when you click on the Forum Button would  help....
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

BiGMaC

Thanks to Livernois Motor Sports and Engineering for sponsoring the Mach 2014 Ride of the Month!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

DJ, sorry about my posting foul!

Anywho, your car has undergone some fantastic changes recently, why not submit yours?

DJE624

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 15, 2014, 10:08:28 PM
DJ, sorry about my posting foul!

Anywho, your car has undergone some fantastic changes recently, why not submit yours?

No problem.  Just don't want to get off into distractions.  The entrants deserve to make their presentations with out other subjects coming up.  I appreciate the accolades.  I am very proud of my SHO and love it very much.  I have been disqualifying myself because I run the ROTM and also would like the other guys to have their chance at it.  Not saying I would win but just like to be able to announce the winner.  It would be kind of weird saying "The winner of the ROTM is ...Me!"  I may get in there some time.

BiGMaC

Dave... I understand how you feel, but your ride is sweet and at some point you need to enter!  :coolgleam: