• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

F150 Big Brake Kit!

Started by EcoPowerParts, December 24, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

This has evolved into a full 16" front brake kit with 6 piston calipers.
Here's some pictures on the FX4. Fit with no problem with factory 20's.
Pricing is $3195 list. I will offer the first kit at my cost to get one out there, just hit me up via PM if you want to be the guinea pig for the kit.
The first kit is ready to go and ship out, just need to fabricate the stainless line (about 1 week turnaround).

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

That is gorgeous!!!  F-150s only, or Explorers too?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Looks good. and A LOT of brakes!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on December 24, 2013, 07:01:38 PM
That is gorgeous!!!  F-150s only, or Explorers too?
This is an F-150 kit, Explorers already have a kit I thought.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

Yes, Explorers have their own kit already (bigmoneycloser as example), but always looking to see if bigger can be had, for looks at least if not for needed performance. :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Raiderfan1890

How much clearance do these need? I have factory 20's but am considering some aftermarket 18's

So much boost it broke my hand

SwampRat

Quote from: Raiderfan1890 on March 15, 2014, 01:29:01 PM
How much clearance do these need? I have factory 20's but am considering some aftermarket 18's

Contact Todd at TCE for specifics , his website does say 20" wheels are required.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/f150-2010/kits-45/
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Raiderfan1890

Thanks!

SwampRat

Quote from: Raiderfan1890 on March 15, 2014, 01:53:10 PM
Thanks!

You can get this even though it is not listed at  Mikes store , you might try sending a PM  to him ... 4DRHTRD .

I have the TCE / Wilwood kit front and rear ...... love em !
You can double click my signature pic below to see them a little better .

Mikes store link :
http://shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com/Ford-F-150-Ecoboost_c3.htm

2021 Edge ST

explorergotoluvit

bigmoneycloser

can you fit your stock rims on? or do you use spacers? or have you not put your stock ones on since you have a other rims on
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

SwampRat

Quote from: explorergotoluvit on March 15, 2014, 02:43:17 PM
bigmoneycloser

can you fit your stock rims on? or do you use spacers? or have you not put your stock ones on since you have a other rims on
He is on vacation in Atlantis and may not reply .

OEM.  20"  ,  minimum WILL require the use of a 10mm spacer. Hub centric are best .

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/flex-/-sho/kits-23/

2021 Edge ST

explorergotoluvit

no vibrations when using them?
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

EcoPowerParts

I'm at a wrestling tourney I'll email Frank later

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

Raiderfan1890

Hey no worries Mike. It's the evening so I came here just to see if any forum guys knew anything. Thanks

SwampRat

Quote from: explorergotoluvit on March 15, 2014, 03:01:05 PM
no vibrations when using them?

None , IF you get the right ones .  I'm fairly certain your bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3  ,  the important part is the bore size of the OEM wheel . I'm not sure of that.
You need spacers that are hub centric for the Exact Bolt pattern and bore size .

2021 Edge ST