• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Has Anyone Else Seen This?

Started by mjhpadi, March 15, 2014, 03:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjhpadi

I love my SHO, but my very favorite cars are the '65-'70 Shelby Mustangs...this article is on Yahoo, the killer is this car is only about 45
miles from me, and I didn't know it existed!
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/rare-mustang-heads-to-auction-after-decades-spent-gathering-dust--only-8-000-miles-150351958.htmle 

Also this car is only about 15 miles from my cabin, and worst there's a '69 Mach 1 only about 15 miles from the Shelby, but it's sitting in a field going to rust...I keep thinking I should rescue the Mach 1, but I can never find anyone to talk to about it.  But I will continue, I can see there must be a vintage Mustang in my future.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

BiGMaC

Sweet!... Cool ride !!!

... And what a rescue that would be... The mustang specialties are on of my all time favs!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

I need to win the lottery now !
A 69 Shelby GT 500 fastback , I'd bet it goes for $150,000 or better when the Gavel strikes !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

mjhpadi

I am lucky enough to have several friends that have kept their Shelby's.  One of my friends still has the '68 GT-500KR convertible that he bought his senior year in high school for $800.00!  It's one of the best stories ever, but too long for here!  But it was another Shelby that was right under my nose, less then a mile away from my home!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350