• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Opening front windows via key fob.

Started by 2010SHOtime, December 15, 2013, 08:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSS

Quote from: DRII on December 19, 2013, 03:59:25 PM
ahh, i see.

i guess the extra 'spoke' makes the 11 spokes look bigger to me.

the ride did feel firmer in the red S model to me, but that judgement can vary one day to the next.

do me a favor TSS and show a static pic of the white MKS (red S) model's wheel like you did for the cinnamon one...

Will do.  And I totally know what you mean.  The only reason I was so sure of the size was because I thought the same exact thing as you when i saw an MKS with the package the first few times.  All good.  Direct link  the white one  below.

http://cdn.getauto.com/photos/3/73923/11c/1LNHL9FT4BG611719-11c.jpg
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

TSS

Quote from: DRII on December 19, 2013, 04:05:30 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on December 19, 2013, 03:52:39 PM
You guys are right about the sizing for the MKS/SHO.  My 20's don't look so big until I look at old pictures of my limited with 19's.  I don't care for 22's.  I think 20 is the perfect diameter for these cars.

yea, i probably should stick with 20's.  20s on the SHO actually look like 20's to me but not with the MKS; especially the 10 spoke 20in MKS wheel!

I completely agree.  I really like the body coloring on the Appearance package, but dislike the 20 inch wheels that come with it (that do look like 19s) so much that was one of the deciding factors in staying away from one.  Plus I like the light wood in the camel interior MKS'. Now if  it had better handling or better brakes or better anything performance wise (like the SHO PP package) , I may have bought one.   I honestly think the wheels that come with the package look like a downgrade from the regular 20s.  Mostly because they look like the factory 19s to me!

I like my 20s (below) much better.  Same size but just "seem" bigger to me.  Note: mine are permachromed.

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.