• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Megan MR-CDK-FFX09 coilover for Flex/SHO 2009-2012

Started by EcoPowerParts, December 09, 2013, 01:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

If you guys are interested in a set I can get them for you, Megan just got 10 in stock ready to go.
I can't discuss the price publicly but if you PM me I'll shoot you it over.
Let me know if you want a set!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Im interested.  ..... but are they (Megan) still leaving the 2013 + in the dark ??
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Frozen Taurus

This is the route I want to go for my suspension .... but not till the snow is gone  :nonono:
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 09, 2013, 01:09:42 PM
Which series?
I don't understand that question - Part # is in the topic, only one part is available for our application.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Frozen Taurus

2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

EcoBrick Bob

They are fully adjustable for height and have 32 positions of hardness for ride.

I had mine installed last week.  Initially set soft (2) and a bit bouncy.. I stopped along way home and moved to 15 and it was great!.  Haven't driven it since.  Will provide a thread on my experiences starting next week when we head back to Iowa for Christmas.  Definitely noticed that at 15, that my Conti DW's didn't wander like they had previously.  Part of that might have been the new alignment but I had no tire wear issues previously and with Pilot SS the Flex didn't wander at all.  Guess we'll see how the Goodyear RS-A all seasons do with these regarding handling.

Mike will treat you right like he did me!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

bpd1151

Ugh...... yet another mod to save up for :doh:

But yes, hopefully by Spring these'll be on my SHO as well.

I've heard nothing but rave reviews about these thus far (from the few 1/2 dozen or so that have them)

On another note.....

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on December 09, 2013, 02:09:10 PMThey are fully adjustable for height and have 32 positions of hardness for ride.

"32 positions of hardness for ride".....  he he he, that's what Bob says to his Wife.

:bananahump: :bananafuck: :bananahump: :bananafuck: :bananahump: :bananafuck:

EcoBrick Bob

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

bpd1151

EcoBrick Bob

At the end of the month...  have to use lard.  Medicare sux

I suppose you use Vaseline.... 

bpd1151

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on December 09, 2013, 03:11:13 PMI suppose you use Vaseline....

Hell no..... it's too cold up here for mere Vaseline.

Now the KY warming lube?

You betcha!

Bwahahaha.... goof ball!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

EcoBrick Bob

Do NOT use lard when installing Megan Coilovers....!!!!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock