• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Canches

I lost ;( http://youtu.be/GR9ebeQZGw0

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SHOdded

Shoulda activated the keychain turbos!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Don't worry, there are plenty Super Duties out there that would smoke that Chally.  Not much of a challenge against a F-150 EB.  Having a 11 second diesel truck would be epic.  Might have to get me one someday!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

2Canches

that was from _____ roll.  I want to go from a dig.  All I have is brake boost on my side.  ;)

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

twnscrw13

While in Mexico (did you know there's a Woodward Ave in Mexico? )  I lined up to a new Jaguar Xj (beautiful all black car).  Well.. I was the kill. He pulled on me pretty handily up to about 60 or so. Tried to line up with him again to get a better start but no luck.

I think I need that meth kit now.
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

peppelepugh

Some young kid in a VW Golf TSI.... lets be real here, we know how that one went... HAHAHAHA
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

ecoboostsho

I ended up next to a new Camaro SS with an exhaust at a red light.  He had been driving aggressively early so I knew he'd go when the light turned green.  So it did...then I remembered I was driving my wife's 2010 GMC Acadia.  :(  Seriously! Why can't I ever line up next to one when I'm in my Taurus.  I wanted to give him a little AWD action to 80 or so...(I know he'd walk me higher than that.)
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

r1crusher

I had a kid driving daddy's 45th anni Camaro SS w/ his gf riding with him.  It had at least an exhaust on it because when he and I turned together making a right off the highway he juiced it and I stayed right next to him.  I think what set him off was when I gave him an ear full of the ol' gals excess boot she built up.  Then he was wanting to do some playing.

But alas...it always seems to happen when I have the wife with me and I couldn't show that little punk what the back of the SHO looks like from a dig.  He wound up turning a couple lights later revving the s*** out of his dad's car.  I just gave his gf a wink as she was eyeballin' me when he made his turn.  LOL!
'13 SHO, AJP Tune w/ 3-Bar
'17 F-250 6.7 PowerStroke
'17 XSport

gad

10 SHO, torrie tune, whatermeth , DP catless, H&R spring, t-stat 170, air raid intake, best time 12.19@110 mph.(1.74 0-60ft)

SHOnUup

Quote from: gad on September 10, 2015, 08:49:33 PM
Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on August 31, 2015, 07:13:10 AM
Mopar for the win

hummm....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qlyq0QMfhY
Thx for the share.

Pretty sure I've been watching your videos for awhile now....love the progression in camera angles. Pretty sure they started out facing straight sideways, then a little to the rear, and now just straight back!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

donky4444

Yesterday morning I was just cruising along and a newer Infinity G35Sx goes by. He was doing about 55 in a 35, I wanted to go after him but we were about to crest a hill that 5-0 watches a lot. We got past the 5-0 area and both turned right. He took left lane I took right, he quickly hit it to get ahead of me and clear traffic. Once he did that I jumped on his bumper until he moved back to the left lane. I pulled a car length ahead as we approached a red light. He wanted to not lose to my that he didn't get stopped until half way into the intersection for the red light. When it went green I smoked him and pulled 3 cars then let off. He wouldn't even look at me as he passed even though I was giving him a thumbs up. I should have rolled the back window down and let my 2.5 yr old give him the thumbs up. My son was of course yelling go the whole time. Lol

Tuesday I was on the highway, of course in Mexico, and rolled up on a 1st gen Jeep SRT8. Once I caught up along side of him I jumped on it and let off to see if he'd bite. He did and we pulled to 120. I pulled and early car length on him and held it until we got out of it. He was grinning and gave me the thumbs up.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

hawkeye93

A week ago, on my way home from work in my Explorer, I was in the left lane when a black SUV in the right lane, which I had seen earlier in my rearview, guns it and starts pulling ahead of me by a fender.  Didn't know what it was at the time, but not one to be overtaken like that, I lay into it with my right foot.  We stayed pretty much even, me behind by a foot, until I back off at 80 (in a 45 mph zone).  He backs off right after, rolls his window down, and makes a "close" indication with his hand.  It wasn't until we both turned when I could see what he was driving, a Chevy Tailblazer SS (395 hp V8).  If I had known we were going to race at the beginning, I think I would've had him.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

PokerMunkee

I had a '06 TBSS RWD, it was a blast to drive.  With a tune, it ran 14.2 at Las Vegas with high DAs.  The interior was awesome back in the day.  Only other SUV comparable was the Jeep SRT8.  Ford had no fast SUVs.  TBSS had a weak drivetrain when you started adding power. 

A tuned XSport would have no issues with a tuned only TBSS, should be a few lengths.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

Blackhawk

A couple weekends ago a young guy pulled up next to me in a 2015 Suburu WRX at a stop light.  He left the light hard so I decided to get into it as well and proceeded to put two cars on him up to 50MPH.  We stopped at the next light and I rolled down my window, he was shaking his head as he said " I was not expecting that at all, is that a Ford"?  I said " Yes, it's a Taurus SHO, AWD and twin turbo from the factory".  He gave it go again when the light turned green and I proceeded to walk away from him again chirping the tires into second as I passed him.  We exchanged thumbs up and proceeded on our ways.   It was pretty satisfying since I used to own a 2011 WRX.