• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: JagerBomb on July 28, 2015, 08:52:41 PM
Some dude in a Charger RT wanted the salsa the other day.  I have it to him 3x. The look on his face after the second time was like no way, the look the 3 time his face was priceless.  It was the look of why am I getting beat on by a grandma car.
I bet he won't be ordering the salsa for a while....

BiGMaC

Some dude in a Charger RT wanted the salsa the other day.  I have it to him 3x. The look on his face after the second time was like no way, the look the 3 time his face was priceless.  It was the look of why am I getting beat on by a grandma car. 
Love it! The joys of a sleeper.
Can hardly wait 'til I can get behind the wheel again.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on July 28, 2015, 10:07:43 PM
Love it! The joys of a sleeper.
Can hardly wait 'til I can get behind the wheel again.
Wait, what?

BiGMaC

FoMoCo..... Broke my right heel 3 weeks ago... The SHO has to sit for another 3-4 weeks until I can be weight bearing.  I'm in withdrawal to saw the least.
I use this hotrod for now...

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

viSHOusTX

Went out racing last Thursday and killed a 335i, M3, charger R/T, and a Camaro SS was fun being the new guy at the meet and only losing to a heavly modded M4. Just thought I'd share some of my kills hope everyone has been well it's bee a while since I've stopped by. ✌️
2010 SHO PP, Corsa exhaust, Leading Edge Tuning  93, 3 Bar Map, AEM drop in filter.

elund126

Lined up at a red light next to a 2002 BMW Z3 M roadster. After the light, the road goes from 2 lanes down to 1. I wasn't even planning on running at all, but when the light goes green, I hear the BMW driver hit the gas, so, I instinctively smash it. The old SHO did not disappoint! I pulled away from him by about 2 car lengths by the time we got up to warp speed. I saw him merge in behind me with an angry scowl and in an almost "ricer" move, rode my bumper until he turned off. I wasn't too impressed until I read up on the specs on the M roadster. (320hp, 258 ft lbs, total weight 3031 lbs).
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning

BiGMaC

Good kill!
Isn't it interesting that folks get upset in situations like this when all you do to them is what they planned to do to you? LOL

Sabtaj1

This kill was Im sure because the driver must not know how to drive but last Friday night I took the flex to the strip for the first time.  Got lined up against a new blk ZL1 Camaro.  I wasn't super happy with my time but I can only imagine how he felt.  Anyways, I ran a 13.2 and he turned a 13.5.  felt bad for the guy.  Then I remembered he was in a chevy, poor mans wife probably left him after watching the manivan take the win light.  HAHAHA
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

SHOnUup

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on July 29, 2015, 12:33:04 PM
This kill was Im sure because the driver must not know how to drive but last Friday night I took the flex to the strip for the first time.  Got lined up against a new blk ZL1 Camaro.  I wasn't super happy with my time but I can only imagine how he felt.  Anyways, I ran a 13.2 and he turned a 13.5.  felt bad for the guy.  Then I remembered he was in a chevy, poor mans wife probably left him after watching the manivan take the win light.  HAHAHA
That's why we race...#'s are just #'s...putting it to the ground effectively is just as important.

Great kill for eco-nation!!!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHO-Time

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on July 29, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

Traction is a b*tch...I watched two guys in new Hellcats run mid 13s at the track too. My SS capable of of 12.8s out of the box, buuuut actually driving it well enough at the track to accomplish that number is another thing entirely.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

Egoboost

Well after 8 months of ownership, finally got a go against someone (while on a very long trip south of the border...and then south of that border...lol). On my way home when 2 punks in a clapped out SRT-4 line up against me and start revving at the red light.  Never noticed in my post-work daze but then looked over and literally laughed out loud.  Light goes green, I let them go then STOMP on it for an easy kill.  Forget about it all, then who comes screaming in at the next light?  My old friends now scowling at me...too good.  So now we are revving at the light, ready for a serious go.  Let go a couple of BOV farts while we're at it and the scowl turns into disbelief.  Light goes green and, well, I plain felt bad for them, 3 car lengths behind at the 200ft mark.  He either gave up very early or his car was a seriously hurting unit.  Either way, a kill is a kill...Lincoln style LOL!!!  American-style rice anyone?

BiGMaC

Righteous kill!

As I have said before... It's fun to have a 4400 pound 4DR sleeper! Soccer mom to rocket with a twitch of the right foot.

donky4444

I was behind a guy in a 67 Stang with a plate that read 67stang. He was driving like a d bag so I figured why not. No idea what was done to it but the exhaust was cut off under the pass cabin and it did sound nice. Needless to say him and his 2 buddies couldn't figure out what happened when I went from the car behind him around the left and 3 car lengths in front. Once I was stopped to turn left they rolled by all staring trying to figure out what happened.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Txstrmhntr

So i was sitting in line at the light about to get on the tollway, light turns green we all roll onto the tollway apparently too slow for the d bag in the new Porsche carrera S with paper plates who proceeds to pass us all on the shoulder about 200ft before it opens to 2 lanes. Well I dont know what came over me because generally i try not to do stupid things. But I shot out into that open second lane and ran the d bag down, as i came along side him he punched it, I punched it. When I shut down somewhere around 145 (because the weatherstripping above the driver side window was screaming. I was still a good 5 lengths on him and gaining ground still. The look on his face when he got back beside me was priceless... Ill remember it forever.
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on August 14, 2015, 04:30:22 AM
So i was sitting in line at the light about to get on the tollway, light turns green we all roll onto the tollway apparently too slow for the d bag in the new Porsche carrera S with paper plates who proceeds to pass us all on the shoulder about 200ft before it opens to 2 lanes. Well I dont know what came over me because generally i try not to do stupid things. But I shot out into that open second lane and ran the d bag down, as i came along side him he punched it, I punched it. When I shut down somewhere around 145 (because the weatherstripping above the driver side window was screaming. I was still a good 5 lengths on him and gaining ground still. The look on his face when he got back beside me was priceless... Ill remember it forever.
Overpriced eurotrash kills are my fav.....