• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: Josephm on January 10, 2015, 10:34:35 PM
Well... I had some Ford on Ford crime.... an SVT lightening felt the wrath of the soccer van. It was bad; We did a 20 roll with him in his first gear. I have a video but it is not good at all.

Found a WRX looking like a STI tuned by a local major performance shop (English Racing) he said 300hp maybe 310? We ran from a 20 roll, he fell back a car after 2nd s*** he gained to my rear tire and held there.
Great kill J,those suckers are usually modded up the ***,combined with the weight differential,great score.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

68_GT

Stayed even with a late model WRX on the highway. It had to be tuned he was blowing a good amount of black smoke.

Also embarrassed a 350z vert from a dig :)
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

wasinger3000

Quote from: 68_GT on January 12, 2015, 04:41:53 PM
Stayed even with a late model WRX on the highway. It had to be tuned he was blowing a good amount of black smoke.

Also embarrassed a 350z vert from a dig :)
What do you have done to your car?
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

68_GT

2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SHOnUup

Quote from: 68_GT on January 13, 2015, 06:03:29 PM
mods are in my signature..
Tapatalk through the phone or tablet doesn't display your sig.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

No TapASig :(  68_GT mods:
2013 PP SHO Tuxedo black, LMS 93V8 170* 3bar MAP tune, K&N drop in, LED bulbs, window tint, plugs re-gapped, 4in diameter exhaust tips, Nitto Motivo 255/40R-20
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

skinny

I have 2014 sho with tune down pipes exhaust ran up on a 2012 r 2013 charger art 392 on the highway from a roll 60 mph I pulled him by car length up to 140 and my speedometer was peeged!
2014 sho Livernois tune stainless works downpipe no cats with stainless work cat back alloy methanol kit from Livernois airaid cold air kit 160 thermostat and map 3bar dynoed at Livernois facility 392 power with 448 torque

liteyouup

Quote from: ElvenSho on December 11, 2014, 01:26:32 PM
Quote from: ajpturbo on November 27, 2014, 10:21:44 PM
Ran into a Charger today coming home from work. I hate those Mopar's, they always think they are the baddest thing on the road. It was just an R/T so I figure a 5.7 Hemi. He was zipping in and out of traffic so he started bothering me lol....I managed to get behind him but couldn't really get around him, we were going through a construction zone so I got fed up and whipped it into the other lane that was blocked off by barrels. He saw me head over so he nailed it. I guess it wasn't really fair since I'm tuned. But the roads were wet and maybe a little slushy from the flurries we were getting. He must've hydro planed or something because he actually grazed one of the orange barrels and shot the barrel into the median lol....I wasn't going to let out, I hate those stupid Mopar's...I think he was afraid to go much over 120mph because of the weather and construction so I held to about 130mph and I knew he got the point...The awd is really sweet in these cars. He left his high beams on after I moved back in front of him. I don't know why people do that. When I get beat on the street I usually give a thumbs up..It's all in good fun for me..You win some you lose some I say

smart idea racing in that weather... going 130mph?? damn man. I hope you don't kill yourself or someone else.

Thanks, DAD.
2013 Explorer Sport
...and on that day, not one #@%$ was given.

Josephm

Quote from: skinny on January 23, 2015, 09:54:15 AM
I have 2014 sho with tune down pipes exhaust ran up on a 2012 r 2013 charger art 392 on the highway from a roll 60 mph I pulled him by car length up to 140 and my speedometer was peeged!

Good kill
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

skinny

Thank you didn't know if I would get him! But I bet he was more surprised than me when I walked him from a 60 mph roll! But that why I went from a Shelby to a sho they are the ultimate sleepers and cause I can drive year round lol!
2014 sho Livernois tune stainless works downpipe no cats with stainless work cat back alloy methanol kit from Livernois airaid cold air kit 160 thermostat and map 3bar dynoed at Livernois facility 392 power with 448 torque

PEEPSHO14

Bringing it back from the dead! Surely there has been some good kills since the nice weather.

Here are a few of mine.

Stock Vs Intake/Tune/Catback Challenger R/T
https://youtu.be/cNfO2p1-QJA?t=8s

3Bar Unleashed 93 Tune Vs. 300awhp WRX
https://youtu.be/PdQxph5pKI8

2014 White non-PP SHO - Unleashed 93 Tune, 3 Bar, 170* T-stat, SP-534 @ .028, BOV VTA mod

f8tlSHO

My brother bought a new 15 Eco mustang in January, I bought my sho in February. Both were stock at this point. We went to a local shop to get our windows tinted, as we were bullshitting with the guy doing the tint. He asked which one was faster? I said we are gonna find out on the way home. We got out on the highway and waited for no traffic. Slowed to about 15-20mph, right off the bat I was 1 car ahead. Went to about 120 and he was 2 cars back. Now we are both tuned, going to the track next Friday. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

SHOnUup

In Chicago, heading to a car wash the night before the car show we come up to a light with an old notch back Mustang...real clean with custom chrome pipes. He rips away spinning the tires and catching 2nd gear pretty good. I make an aggressive move to get up next to him...thankfully the lights in Chicago are horribly timed and we get to the next light lined up...I bump up a bit to get his attention, he looks over and smiles, then directs his attention to the tree (light)...lol

Green light chimes in and we checked out...bus lengths on em

I basically stop 10 cars back at next light to give him a thumbs up on giving it a go...he coasted by not even glancing over...lol

We then get a kid hanging out of his SUV drive up to us and scream with thumbs up...loved it

Rich
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

JagerBomb

Some dude in a Charger RT wanted the salsa the other day.  I have it to him 3x. The look on his face after the second time was like no way, the look the 3 time his face was priceless.  It was the look of why am I getting beat on by a grandma car. 
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!