• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Hang in there Rich!  Things will work out.  Venting can be good!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Airbornemaikai

Hope everything is alright. I know for me driving (especially speed) helps calm my nerves and clear my head also. Stay strong
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

SHOnUup

Thx guys, definitely  a tough week with that stupid tendency of 3 at a time taking 3 good people from us on consecutive days. Just remember to tell the ones you love that you love them every chance you get. As you never know when the time will come.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

skinny

Coming home on a late night on the highway I notice a car coming up on me very fast so I pull to the side to let him by and it's a newer grand sport corvette and he wants to play and the highway is wide open so we are going about 65 mph and we both hit it and we where neck and neck till about 110 and I pulled him by about a car length and I had it buried at 140 for about 5 seconds and then I left out of it! I was very suprised that I got him on a roll like that but I know his feelings had to be hurt! I have a 2014 sho with livernois tune downpipe and exhaust
2014 sho Livernois tune stainless works downpipe no cats with stainless work cat back alloy methanol kit from Livernois airaid cold air kit 160 thermostat and map 3bar dynoed at Livernois facility 392 power with 448 torque

IHeartGroceries

C5 Vette?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

skinny

It was a newer one 12 or 13 and it was a grand sport, I think they are 430 hp! It was great doing that to a newer vette in a four door taurus he had to be second guessing that 50 thousand purchases of that sports car!
2014 sho Livernois tune stainless works downpipe no cats with stainless work cat back alloy methanol kit from Livernois airaid cold air kit 160 thermostat and map 3bar dynoed at Livernois facility 392 power with 448 torque

ecoboostsho

Well that's impressive. What do you trap? No offense but I would expect him to walk you good up top. Nice kill.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

The guy probably had it stuck in 5th gear????

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

skinny

I trap at 110 and 12.7 in the 1/4. When I seem it was a newer grand sport I thought he would get me from a roll, I know I would def get him from a dead stop! Love smoking corvettes those owners can be real cocky about there cars!

LivernoisMotorsports

Quote from: skinny on September 29, 2014, 10:21:54 PM
I trap at 110 and 12.7 in the 1/4. When I seem it was a newer grand sport I thought he would get me from a roll, I know I would def get him from a dead stop! Love smoking corvettes those owners can be real cocky about there cars!

We like all car guys equally.....BUT, SHOwing up a high power application like that is AWESOME!!!!!!
LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS
313 561 5500

IHeartGroceries

A C6 defeat from a roll would indeed be quite a feat. He weighs a thousand pounds less than you, likely peaks with more power, and more toward the top of his powerband...
If you got the drop on him, he'd have eventually caught you. I'm pretty sure the C6 tops out damn near 200 mph.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
2013 SHO PP

PokerMunkee

Not even worth the bandwidth to post this, but it was funny.  My boss has a 2010 GMC 2500 6.0L (gas) quad cab 4x4 truck.  All stock.  Always talk crap about my Ford.  I raced him from a dig on the way to work the other day and had a bus length on him by 60mph.  Did a race from 50mph and had several busses when I left off at 100mph. 

He also has a 2007 C6 A6 (just a Corsa CB) that he drives six times a year.  Wants to race me in that.  I told him once I get a tune, no problem.   With the HP hit he'll take at our altitude (8,500'+), I think the SHO will have the edge once tuned.  Might try to race him stock just for comparison sake, but he never drives the damn thing!  He says he is getting a C7 Z06 after it's been in production for over a year to work out the bugs.  Can't wait to drive that thing!  His C6 is a blast around the mountain roads, can't imagine having another 130HP in a better handling car!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

Silkysmooth02

Quote from: PokerMunkee on September 30, 2014, 06:07:50 PM
Not even worth the bandwidth to post this, but it was funny.  My boss has a 2010 GMC 2500 6.0L (gas) quad cab 4x4 truck.  All stock.  Always talk crap about my Ford.  I raced him from a dig on the way to work the other day and had a bus length on him by 60mph.  Did a race from 50mph and had several busses when I left off at 100mph. 

He also has a 2007 C6 A6 (just a Corsa CB) that he drives six times a year.  Wants to race me in that.  I told him once I get a tune, no problem.   With the HP hit he'll take at our altitude (8,500'+), I think the SHO will have the edge once tuned.  Might try to race him stock just for comparison sake, but he never drives the damn thing!  He says he is getting a C7 Z06 after it's been in production for over a year to work out the bugs.  Can't wait to drive that thing!  His C6 is a blast around the mountain roads, can't imagine having another 130HP in a better handling car!

Yea that altitude makes cars run much slower (forced induction even more slow). If grew up in Denver and miss going to see the top fuel drags at bandimere
If ur not first, ur last.......mods: BOV VTA conversion,93 Octane 3 bar tune from Unleashed Tuning,  blue LEDs inside, white outside. 2 JBL GTI Mkii 12" subs, Planet Audio BB2400.1, Big 3, kinetic 1200 deep cycle batt.

panther427

I love the track, facility, views, and the way the sound echos at bandimere. Just hate the elevation
2013 SHO