• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephm

12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SHOnUup

Hahaha...really thinking about pulling em off...way to much hp in those bad boys
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

shoman04

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 03, 2014, 08:20:07 PM
Ever since I put the LMS stickers (small ones that match the paint) on rear side windows, no one will run em...NO ONE...last kill was a new srt8 challenger at the track...weeks ago now...
Quote from: SHOnUup on July 03, 2014, 08:20:07 PM
Ever since I put the LMS stickers (small ones that match the paint) on rear side windows, no one will run em...NO ONE...last kill was a new srt8 challenger at the track...weeks ago now...
You got to put it on the back under the SHO plate like this. That way they don't see the tune until they are "EATING YOUR DUST"!!!!!!!!LOL

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=601.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOnUup

I like that....was at a light full of Mopar power today...me front row with charger RT and charger srt8, challenger srt8 behind me, and another challenger RT behind the charger srt8...lurched out quietly and slowed up with windows down looking for takers....NO GO. ..get a Porsche Carrera S (at least built within last couple years) all blacked out pull up and toy around and then pull off after I jump at like 35 ....don't get on car until there is opportunity to compare and that has been awhile
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

shoman04

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 04, 2014, 11:14:30 PM
I like that....was at a light full of Mopar power today...me front row with charger RT and charger srt8, challenger srt8 behind me, and another challenger RT behind the charger srt8...lurched out quietly and slowed up with windows down looking for takers....NO GO. ..get a Porsche Carrera S (at least built within last couple years) all blacked out pull up and toy around and then pull off after I jump at like 35 ....don't get on car until there is opportunity to compare and that has been awhile
I am "SORRY!!!!" BUT THIS MAY BE WHY Mopar/SS Camera/ Porsche/ or Mustang will not run You! It's on YouTube and They don't want see your bumper in there face for as long as YouTube LAST!!!!!!LOL

5.7L Challenger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB1rcK9X-oQ.
SRT8 Charger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSRDzsnQGVI.
SS Camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b81W9YsBY4.
Porsche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJEm9aXX6fs.
Mustang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p19-JemCQz0.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOnUup

Thx for the vids...makes me feel a little better watching the 4 door yacht sail by the v8's

shoman04

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 05, 2014, 08:31:45 AM
Thx for the vids...makes me feel a little better watching the 4 door yacht sail by the v8's
LOL Me two!!!!!

SHOnUup

New SEL taurus on freeway...kept messing with me until I hammered down once...no satisfaction

wasinger3000

Haha. That's like killing Bambi with a nuke..
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

LMAO....guy came flying up giving me the emphatic thumbs up...

Josephm

LOL if you had carrots, bambi would as well...
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SHOnUup

Better half got a ticket on way home from work...cop complimented her on having a nice SHO and said he owned a 2013...guess that's why the 17 over turned into 5 over ticket...

SHO-TYM

So here I am, 7:00AM on a nice cool Saturday morning in late June, and I have just picked up my detail guy and best friend (Eric Witt owner of www.trushine.net ) to take him to his shop to polish my paint and make it look brand new.  I told my buddy when I picked him up, "I hope we get to mess with some poor unsuspecting souls on the way..... So we are just rolling down the interstate with the windows down, sunroof open, and tunes playing, when all of a sudden a dodge charger R/T 5.7 flys up behind me (I am doing 80 in a 55 already...... in Mexico of course) and I just stayed in the fast lane hoping to make him a little mad..... it worked... he pulled up next to me and just stayed there..... so he is looking over at a bone stock SHO at this time with 2 dudes riding with the windows down and jamming to some Bon Jovi, Living On A Prayer....not really, but anyway, I give him a little down shift and lurch the car forward.... he bites!  We hear him kick down and "take off", so he got a jump on my and pulled a half car on me before I even knew he was going.... so I kick down and take it from 80-125 pulling on him HARD, I ended up about 15 car lengths in NO time.... My buddy said.... "he must have had the V6 version"  I quickly reminded him that it was the 5.7L.... So the guy pulls back up and rolls down his window and says "What the **** is that thing???"  Which I politely reply "It's just a Taurus"  He tipped his head down and said "Well done...... well done"  NOW I am running the LMS stage 4 tune..... smoking M3s.... SRT8s...... 5.0s....... old school viper (not kidding)...... I love LOVE LOOOVE this car!
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

SHOnUup

We need more of these stories^^^ good stuff

2010SHOtime

This is my favorite thread!!! Love reading this stuff!!
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold