• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalSHO

Panamera S-Non turbo. 0-60= 4.9, with sport chrono 4.6 sec. Nice run.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

Shonuff1140

Alright, definately not an amazing kill, but a kill none-the-less. 2006ish Mazda RX-8 peels out at a light next to me and I'm like why not? Pulled 3 cars on him, and shut it down to turn. He then does the classic stroke job fly by at like 80+ or so. The race was over, I haven't seen that maneuver in years.

SHOSTL88

Went to track last night first run was 13.0 at 107 was pretty happy with that but wanted 12.90 tho. ..

http://youtu.be/NZu1HbLaKsw

http://youtu.be/TXCezyNECxk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SHOSTL88

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on April 06, 2014, 08:59:39 AM
^^^What mods are you running?
Just corsa exhaust Airaide intake and livernois tune

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHOSTL88 on April 06, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

What stage tune ?
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOSTL88

Quote from: southtxSHO on April 06, 2014, 03:09:08 PM
Quote from: SHOSTL88 on April 06, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

What stage tune ?
Just a 93 cold weather tune still... track condition sucked took forever to stage so car got hot I know I can at least get a 12.95 out of it..

dmharvey79

I got my first kill with the LMS 93 v8 tune today, and it was a beauty. I was following a guy in a new Impala SS (nice looking car, aftermarket wheels, forum sticker across back window, etc) as we exited one highway into a s-curve ramp to another highway. As we enter the ramp I can see that he's pushing his car, trying to leave me in the dust, so I stick with him at a safe distance (not hard at all) and he notices. As the ramp straightens out and splits into two lanes he nails it so I do the same, quickly closing the 5-6 car lengths between us and putting another 5-6 car lengths between us before I decide to back it down. The guy rolls up next to me and I give him a thumbs up, but no reaction from him, haha. I set my cruise and he goes on down the road. A few minutes later we're beside each other at a light and I have no doubt he's going to try and redeem himself...NOPE, not happening, haha. I let him get a good jump and then I totally destroyed him. Again, thumbs up / nothing, haha. I'm glad he could meet the SHO on my drive in to work today! (-:

DJE624

mval

frank:
Was that you @ gateway, didn't look like gerry or kevin. If so nice job putting away the truck& other sho. Wonder who the white '13 was in 2nd vid was?
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

2010SHOtime

Quote from: dmharvey79 on April 06, 2014, 07:55:20 PM
I got my first kill with the LMS 93 v8 tune today, and it was a beauty. I was following a guy in a new Impala SS (nice looking car, aftermarket wheels, forum sticker across back window, etc) as we exited one highway into a s-curve ramp to another highway. As we enter the ramp I can see that he's pushing his car, trying to leave me in the dust, so I stick with him at a safe distance (not hard at all) and he notices. As the ramp straightens out and splits into two lanes he nails it so I do the same, quickly closing the 5-6 car lengths between us and putting another 5-6 car lengths between us before I decide to back it down. The guy rolls up next to me and I give him a thumbs up, but no reaction from him, haha. I set my cruise and he goes on down the road. A few minutes later we're beside each other at a light and I have no doubt he's going to try and redeem himself...NOPE, not happening, haha. I let him get a good jump and then I totally destroyed him. Again, thumbs up / nothing, haha. I'm glad he could meet the SHO on my drive in to work today! (-:

Nice kill!! There's nothing better than to see the confusion and embarrassment in their faces when they get beat!
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

SHOSTL88

Quote from: mval on April 06, 2014, 09:07:08 PM
frank:
Was that you @ gateway, didn't look like gerry or kevin. If so nice job putting away the truck& other sho. Wonder who the white '13 was in 2nd vid was?
mikev
Yea that was me and the white one was a kid named Wil I was happy with my runs just wanted a tenth better gonna try some new things next time should get me to 12.90

ShoBoat

I had some guy try to run me in an Escalade at the light. No contest, what was he thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

68_GT

Looking in my rearview I see a newer 370z closing in so I zipped  off to get his attention. He closed in behind me I paddle shift to 4th then roll into the gas to see if he'll try to keep up. I slowed and he catches up. Determined to get past me he tries to weave traffic around to get on by. I think people don't know or are afraid to try and get their feelings hurt by a Taurus. I'm patient I know the roads I'm not going to let him out of it now were going to find out. I gave him enough crap until he finally got some room and he punched it from about 80 thinking he was going to leave me in the dust once and for all I guess. So I reeled him in from 80-130 slowly but surely closed the 15 lengths he took off from to about half. I was happy and he knew I was running him down. Then he went on like a maniac. Would let me next to him again :) nice car with a cry baby driver.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

Josephm

I don't understand why they do the maniac driving. I beat a 5.0 Fox body getting on the freeway, and man did it sound nice. But he held my passenger back tire from 30-"speed limit" and then when i backed off, he went flying by and drove like a maniac and we both got off on the same exit, and he drove like a bat out of hell
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete