• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsmrgimp2u

This thread got WAY off topic...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

BiGMaC

Quote from: thatsmrgimp2u on March 28, 2014, 04:44:15 PM
This thread got WAY off topic...

Agreed!   :offtopic:  maybe even inadvertently jacked.  :jacked:

Let's get back to the kills here... it's a fun thread

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Needmoreboost

Back to kills Beotches....!!!  Not arguing about tuning.  LOL.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Night Hawk

Quote from: Needmoreboost on March 28, 2014, 04:58:38 PM

When I was bolting up my Corsa exhaust tonight I killed my EFFIN hand with a hammer!!
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

SwampRat

Quote from: Night Hawk on March 28, 2014, 07:43:43 PM

When I was bolting up my Corsa exhaust tonight I killed my EFFIN hand with a hammer!!

BFH  ...  ON CUTOUTS ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Night Hawk

One of the old crusty nuts got stuck in the socket for my rachet so I deployed the BFH.  Still waiting on the flanges for the Ypipes on the cutouts, seems a little miscommunication with the supplier.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

SHOdded

Ouch!!!  Hope your hand recovers quickly!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Shonuff1140

One of the mufflers slipped and banged down on my head, left a half golf ball knot.

SwampRat

Quote from: chad1140 on March 29, 2014, 03:17:23 AM

One of the mufflers slipped and banged down on my head, left a half golf ball knot.

The hazards of DIY ... more battle scars ,  LOL
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

Earlier this morning I had a unique experience... actually saw another SHO... platinum white '14 with new paper tags.... hadn't seen another SHO in 6 months here in Phx.  Anyway, we ended up side by side, both in poll position on an empty road at the edge of town.... 3 stop lights.... 3 times ahead by at least 2 car lengths by the time I shut down!

We pulled off and talked a while about the cars... really nice guy... told him about EBPF... we'll see if he "SHOs" up here.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

BiGMaC

Yea... but I "preloaded torque" with a braked rev to about 2000 rpm in the yellow light before launching... he didn't know about doing that, which is how EBPF came up in our conversation.

black99lightning

killed some mustangs and a racecar Maverick.  I posted this information in Drag racing section.  Damn headwind kept me in the 13's.  best run was a 13.02 @ 104.x 
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

3POINT5

Me and friend were leaving work at the same time and he was talking about spanking my SHO with his STI... He was kidding of course. He knows how fast these cars can be. We found a spot to do a quick little run. With his mods his car should run high 12's. He still has his winter tires on so we went from a about a 20 roll. I stayed a fender ahead the whole time. I told him we need to do a dig race when he puts his other tires back on so I can get him by a car. Of course he wanted to so he can get another shot at the SHO. I also put a hurting on a modded Jetta (not even a race) and a newer BMW. I think it was a 525i.
2012 Loaded SHO with 5% tint, LMS Stage 4 tune, Custom intake with VTA BOV's. Far from done... More to come very soon...

68_GT

I toyed with a bran new looking Porsche Panamera S, and kept him at bay from 80-120 :) He couldn't pass me. I took off he and followed suit and stayed right at my back bumper. I could have been pulling a tad it was hard to tell and I was getting over excited shifting early with my paddle shifters. I'm sure I would have been better off just running him in "D" but I was already in "S" mode trying to annoy him runing around in 4th :)

I don't know what version Panamera it was but I beleive all the S versions are turbos. I think there is also a faster 4S but I couldn't tell what it was it just had Panamera S on the back.

Wish I could have raced him from a dig might have hurt his feelings more ??
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler