• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Quote from: twnscrw13 on March 17, 2014, 06:10:04 PM
An Altima, Audi A5 3.0T and myself ...
Those 2 never stood a chance against your SHO, to be fair :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

twnscrw13

The Altima never went, he just put on his annoying pants this morning.

Quote from: SHOdded on March 17, 2014, 07:15:42 PM
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

steve142857

I believe you must mean A5 2.0T, not 3.0T... Otherwise it would have been an S5 and with your mods it would have been a closer race... But still you would have gotten ahead...
Good kill!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

twnscrw13

Hmm.. Perhaps.. I would swear it was 3.0T. Though it was after a very long 14 hour shift. Feeling a little silly now.. If it was just a 2.0t that's not much to write home about. :-P

Quote from: steve142857 on March 17, 2014, 09:46:54 PM
I believe you must mean A5 2.0T, not 3.0T... Otherwise it would have been an S5 and with your mods it would have been a closer race... But still you would have gotten ahead...
Good kill!
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

SRT82ECOBOOST

Tried as hard as I could to get a 2011+ 5.0 Mustnag to run yesterday, but he was not having it.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Needmoreboost

Yeah, I do not know what it is, but I cannot get anyone to play.  My car looks bone stock too...  LOL

I'm sure anyone with some rwd power will want to run from a roll which is not really our game without bigger turbo's and meth. 
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

SRT82ECOBOOST

This is why I need to get those cutouts installed so I can start making some noise. The masses just do not know that this car has real performance.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Needmoreboost

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on March 20, 2014, 09:46:10 AM
This is why I need to get those cutouts installed so I can start making some noise. The masses just do not know that this car has real performance.

LOL.  I'm the opposite.  I like the stealth approach. 
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

3POINT5

I had a guy in a chromed out charger R/T try to play. He kept creeping up at the light but I wasnt sure if he was going to go so he caught me sleeping. It still didnt matter because after second gear it was over. He tried again at the next light and well needless to say I wasnt sleeping. He wouldnt even pace me after that.

That same day I had a guy in a EB F150 try to play and he was pretty cool. We ran and at the next light he laughed and said "I was expecting to get beat but not that bad, looks like I should have bought a SHO"!

I cant wait for summer so I can get some good races... I have a lot of friends with way faster cars so we will see...
2012 Loaded SHO with 5% tint, LMS Stage 4 tune, Custom intake with VTA BOV's. Far from done... More to come very soon...

BiGMaC

Needmoreboost.... I prefer the "sleeper" approach too.. don'tcha love the look on their faces at the next stoplight?!

3POINT5..... Righteous kill!  Way to go.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ecoboostsho

I've had a similar experience with Mustangs.  One wouldn't run me at all...even after I made it clear I would.  The other guy was chuckling a bit at the stop light and I think he thought he was going to play with me because he started to go but I don't believe he was full throttle (maybe he was spinning at the line)  had a few lengths on him by the time I shut down at 80.  To be fair he was coming pretty hard and probably would have taken me eventually but it was fun to see the look on his face and he gave me a thumbs up...
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

steve142857

3POINT5: Please put your mods, if any in your signature.

I like the sleeper look too, but I prefer to race, so that is why I converted mine to a non-sleeper look ; )
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

BiGMaC

Quote from: steve142857 on March 20, 2014, 10:56:01 AM

I like the sleeper look too, but I prefer to race, so that is why I converted mine to a non-sleeper look ; )

LOL... of course you have one of the fastest SHOs on the planet too!  :bow:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

3POINT5

Quote from: steve142857 on March 20, 2014, 10:56:01 AM

Done!!! Im hoping to get the same type of mod list that I had with my fusion. I have a lot of catching up to do. I had one of the most modified AWD SPORTS in the country. Cant wait to do the same with the SHO.
2012 Loaded SHO with 5% tint, LMS Stage 4 tune, Custom intake with VTA BOV's. Far from done... More to come very soon...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Needmoreboost on March 20, 2014, 09:41:10 AM
Yeah, I do not know what it is, but I cannot get anyone to play.  My car looks bone stock too...  LOL

I'm sure anyone with some rwd power will want to run from a roll which is not really our game without bigger turbo's and meth.
I have the same issue. Nobody wants to play with The Big Girl...