• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoman04

WE HAVE A NEW 11sec KILL DragTime e-mail me new SHO 1/4MI TIMES. Is this one of our MIKE's?

http://www.dragtimes.com/2011-Ford-Taurus-Pictures-26295.html

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Taurus-Timeslip-26295.html
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

BiGMaC

Quote from: shoman04 on March 15, 2014, 09:24:00 AM
WE HAVE A NEW 11sec KILL DragTime e-mail me new SHO 1/4MI TIMES. Is this one of our MIKE's?

http://www.dragtimes.com/2011-Ford-Taurus-Pictures-26295.html

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Taurus-Timeslip-26295.html

This is not 4DR Mike (We're both in Phoenix)...
but it IS and 11.9 (115mph) ingot silver SHO with Tune, Meth, DPs, Corsa, Megan COs, etc... Quick Car

Will the real Mike Brougham step forward and take a bow.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

That is First-SHO Mike's SHO with the Forgestars.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOdded on March 15, 2014, 10:29:54 AM

What a memory Manu!... You're right.  It's in his signature!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SwampRat

I sent a PM to him to let him known we all want to hear the details .

A few of his mods

AirAid CAI
Corsa Catback
Livernois DP'S
Megan Coilovers
TCE/Wilwood Brakes
Upgraded Tial Turbos  & 20 psi Boost ...WOW

Unleashed Tuning radiator
Livernois Tune
Meth Injection
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

Quote from: SwampRat on March 15, 2014, 10:46:21 AM
I sent a PM to him to let him known we all want to hear the details .

A few of his mods

AirAid CAI
Corsa Catback
Livernois DP'S
Megan Coilovers
TCE/Wilwood Brakes
Upgraded Tial Turbos  & 20 psi Boost ...WOW

Unleashed Tuning radiator
Livernois Tune
Meth Injection

Time Slips  are dated. 11 / 7 / 2013

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

Obviously a humble guy!... Like a Teddy Roosevelt, walks softly but carries a big stick!

SwampRat

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 15, 2014, 11:10:31 AM
Obviously a humble guy!... Like a Teddy Roosevelt, walks softly but carries a big stick!

Yea ... Mike sent a PM back saying Drag Times is a little slow on the runs they put up .

2021 Edge ST

shoman04

Thanks!!! For the imfo. I knew 1st SHO hit 11sec But I didn't know his name. And I was thinking his best time was 11.89sec. He must have just got around to posting on DragTime.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

REDSHOCGO

killed my friends cobalt SS the other day. Stage 2 upgrades on his I think. The supercharged version. We did to runs one from a stop which was obviously in my favor as well as one from 40 mph. Both times prevailed even though the second time was a little more closer than the first run. Still womped him though in what he calls my fam sedan :)
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

BiGMaC

DJE624

twnscrw13

One of my biggest pet peeves is when other cars pace me for no apparent reason. This was occurring on a recent weekend trip in Mexico.  An Altima, Audi A5 3.0T and myself were traveling down the highway and both were pacing me after a few minutes (I had the cruise set and was passing them, both sped up).  So I bumped up to 80 and just passed them and slowed back down. I was going about my business when the Audi blew past me. I thought, "Game on" and caught back up we looked at each other nodded and hit the gas. I didn't get to see his face as, very quickly i was several car lengths ahead. After a few moments of this I stopped accelerating and let him catch up, he was in the same lane behind me. I think we were doing slightly north of 100.  I waved and hit the gas again and the car pulled hard and kept pulling hard until I let off the gas. 
A mile or so down the road I had slowed back down to what I was doing before all this started. He was getting off the highway next to me, looked over, smiled and gave a thumbs up.   
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

BiGMaC

Pacing.... Seems to be a human trait.  I'm with you, only crossing 3 lanes of traffic to quickly make a turn ranks worse with me.

Great that you had your ride to pull away!

twnscrw13

Yes! Or the guy on the highway that has to pass you on the left just to immediately cross those 3 lanes to exit on  the right. 

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 17, 2014, 06:20:13 PM
Pacing.... Seems to be a human trait.  I'm with you, only crossing 3 lens of traffic to quickly make a turn ranks worse with me.

Great that you had your ride to pull away!
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.