• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuickSilver

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 03, 2014, 12:01:58 AM
Quote from: SHOboat88 on March 02, 2014, 11:17:05 PM
One of my many trips to mexico.  My wife was actually driving.

SHO vs Bolt -on 03 mach 1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dzp_3LOhUBQ

Agreed that your wife rocks!  My Ex Wife wouldn't even know what a three-honk is much less how to perform one AND be on the go pedal at the end of the second honk ;)
Your wife rocks, lol!
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

Josephm

Yesterday morning in mexico; I had a 92 Foxbody 5.0 next to me getting on the freeway, and was curious if he was going to get on it, being he was in the outside lane, and i was on the inside; Sure thing, it turns green and he takes off first, around the bend, and he clears the bend and steps on it; He was right by my passenger mirror til about 2nd gear shift (for him) and then pulled to where he was at my rear wheel.

Surprised my minivan beat his 5.0, as it was a very nice car with a nice sounding exhaust.

On top of it, Leaving school in mexico, a budy had a 96 GT, with exhaust/ intake, and not sure what else but we ended up in the front of the line at a light; I asked him if he wanted to go at the light. He said sure, and sure thing; AWD for the win, He spun (even has 17x10's) not even launching that hard.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

BiGMaC

Righteous kills... having a sleeper IS fun!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

68_GT

I embaressed some fool in a crazy loud civic with a monster tach from a dead stop, and I embaressed some other fool in a crazy loud late model Chevy full size single cab p/u on the highway.

2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

BiGMaC

Quote from: 68_GT on March 11, 2014, 10:12:35 PM
I embaressed some fool in a crazy loud civic with a monster tach from a dead stop, and I embaressed some other fool in a crazy loud late model Chevy full size single cab p/u on the highway

:beer2:
Weird what you see that people think are hot isn't it?  The ones that still get me most are the Prius guys with an attitude

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

68_GT

civic with angry driver + stupid loud exhaust + monster tach + tons of stckers = not fast enough
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

QuickSilver

OK, so if I *got* killed, does it still count here? :-[  I was coming home after midnight Thursday night from our monthly Shelby club meeting (in the Porsche no less) and rolled upon a group of 3-4 Hondas. First one rolled next to me, reved and it was on, he was no match.  Next guy in a silver Integra, he was faster but I still edged him by a couple car lengths. Last guy in a red Civic hatch, WAS THE FASTEST CAR IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ON THE STREET!. He had me by 30 car lengths from 65-120.  I could smell the C16 he was running, but 600+HP in a 2100lb car is damned impressive, not that I'd wanna drive that car anywhere but down a 1320 ;)
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

DJE624

SHOdded

C'mon AJ it wouldn't even have been a contest in a demolition derby :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

3POINT5

I posted this in one of my other threads but I will post here as well. This was the first kill in the SHO. I had a lot of suprising kills in my AWD Fusion SPORT and it was a fun car but the SHO is just awsome especially with the Stage 4 tune. I beat a lot of mustangs and even hung with charger R/T's. I ran a best of a 14.4 at 97 witch I dont think was bad at all for that heavy ass car. Its a 3,700 lb car.

On to the kill...

"The car is running great now. The mid 2000's mustang found out how great last night. It was loud lowered and suposedly not stock. The guy even picked the fight. What he didnt know was I had the stage 4 tune. Man it wasnt even close. The next light I asked if wanted to go from a roll since I have AWD and he declined. I told him maybe next time as he drove away..."

Im sure I will get beat eventually but I cant wait for all of the other kills and looks when they get beat by a huge ass car...
2012 Loaded SHO with 5% tint, LMS Stage 4 tune, Custom intake with VTA BOV's. Far from done... More to come very soon...

BiGMaC

QuickSilver...The last one doesn't count...  :naughty: A rocket in a go-cart!

Also I'm sure you were MUCH more comfortable on the way home afterward.   ;D

MeanKS

beat a BMW 7 series a few nights ago.  don't know if it was the V8 (750) or I6 (740), leaning towards 750 due to the size of the wheels.  he pulled beside at a stop light me and kept inching forward, i responded and it was on.  got him by two fullsize MKS car legnths by the next light.  at that light he wanted to go again, so we took off and sure thing there was a cop on the right side (my side); luckily i only got to about 45 in a 35 and slowed abruptly.  the BMW quickly took a left turn, LOL...

shows how the traction of an AWD car often trumps (the so called always superior) RWD vehicles in the real world when it comes to take off...
MKS-EB...

QuickSilver

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 12, 2014, 09:45:56 AM
QuickSilver...The last one doesn't count...  :naughty: A rocket in a go-cart!

Also I'm sure you were MUCH more comfortable on the way home afterwIard.   ;D

I think I had the heated seats on that night as I had  'fairer sex' passenger riding shotgun 8)  The red honda spun the tires so hard mid pull, the crown of the freeway sucked him over to within inches of the dividing wall! I'll bet he coulda cracked Walnuts with his butt cheeks at that point. Clearly an experienced driver, he just eased it back over. A sudden correction and that drag-only rocket woulda spun like a top. Jeanie and I had a great view of the events unfolding, not that I would wish that ona 'fellow tuner' but it mighta been fun to watch  :thumb::thumb:
AJ

REDSHOCGO

Quote from: 68_GT on March 11, 2014, 10:31:44 PM
civic with angry driver + stupid loud exhaust + monster tach + tons of stckers = not fast enough
Stickers add HP in their mind.
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

3POINT5

I had a Focus ST try to keep up with me on the expressway tonight. Needles to say he didnt fare well. He tried a few times and everytime I put busses on him. Have any of you guys run a ST yet? If so are they really that slow on the top end?
2012 Loaded SHO with 5% tint, LMS Stage 4 tune, Custom intake with VTA BOV's. Far from done... More to come very soon...