• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 26, 2014, 07:11:00 PM
Ecoboost owners sure travel to Mexico a lot...

¡SÍ! ¡, bueno matando a campos!

Righteous kill twn!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

twnscrw13

What can I say.. With my love of tequila it's my preferred travel destination. ;-)
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

BiGMaC

Quote from: twnscrw13 on February 26, 2014, 11:06:16 PM

What can I say.. With my love of tequila it's my preferred travel destination. ;-)

¡SÍ! ¡, bueno bebiendo lugares también!   

Why don't we have a smiley in a sombrero or a sarape?!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SHOboat88

One of my many trips to mexico.  My wife was actually driving.

SHO vs Bolt -on 03 mach 1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dzp_3LOhUBQ
2013 Ingot silver SHO W/PP
12.58@108
04 Silver Cobra Turbo, auto, solid axle.
1996 Mystic Cobra #454
vortech, meth, t-56, & 4.10s

DJE624

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOboat88 on March 02, 2014, 11:17:05 PM
One of my many trips to mexico.  My wife was actually driving.

SHO vs Bolt -on 03 mach 1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dzp_3LOhUBQ
Your wife rocks, lol!

Kolk1

I had a little contest with a SN95 body style cobra the other day. No idea what mods he had besides the obvious wheels and exhaust. Started around 70mph and had 4 cars on him by 120. He was not happy.

DJE624

SHOboat88

12.58@108
1996 Mystic Cobra #454

Wild13SHO

Nice Kill.  The Mustang needs to put on a full exhaust, he'd probably be faster, not faster than your wife though. 

Quote from: SHOboat88 on March 03, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
Here is the second race vs the same mach 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrzSVa_6Ag&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Current:
2016 F150 2.7L Ecoboost.  Stock for Now
SOLD:
2013 SHO 400A, PP

BiGMaC

SHOboat88

The mach 1 actually had longtubes with a cut out and a tune.  He's not the best driver tho.
12.58@108
1996 Mystic Cobra #454

EcoPowerParts

I've had some good kills lately, some Harleys, a C6 Z06 from 50-110 , couple Camaro SS's and tried to get a Viper but it was all in my V.
Z06 was somewhat close, I put bus lengths on everything else. :P
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Wild13SHO

Quote from: SHOboat88 on March 03, 2014, 06:14:05 PM
The mach 1 actually had longtubes with a cut out and a tune.  He's not the best driver tho.

I noticed that super long shift in the second video.  A win is a win. 
Current:
2016 F150 2.7L Ecoboost.  Stock for Now
SOLD:
2013 SHO 400A, PP

markssho

I agree with dmharvey79 about Northern Virginia. Some amazing rides in these parts. AMG's, M's, S's are everywhere.
I've ran a Pontiac G8 GXP, and held right with him, side by side and he was none too happy.
I've ran with a Maserati Quattroporte, while the driver beat his steering wheel as I hung beside of him. The engine note of that car sounded awesome, as my SHO was silent as usual.
I did get to watch a Mercedes CLS63 AMG walk off and leave me on a long straight stretch, but, hey, its a $100k+ car.
And of course, I've had M3 & M5 owners who were shocked at the performance of the SHO too. Often dropping back, I assume to read the emblem to see what was hanging with their cars.
Then I have those luxury owners ride in the SHO and are always amazed that it is a Ford.
The SHO is pretty awesome, and after 4 years, still love it! And at a price of around $40k and near equal features (plus AWD), it sure has bang for the buck! 

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC