• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Kill of the Day: Ecoboost vs. the World

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott4957

Well....I was all excited having some races set up and was just waiting my turn then this happened LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxjJEE1GMgU&feature=youtu.be
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

BOT_ROCKET

'17 Fusion Sport 2.7l Ecoboost AWD
Ortiz Tune  (in progress)

2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1st stock run: 8.98 @ 77.15 MPH

92BlackGT

I had a Challenger R/T behind me at a light and he was right up on my behind so I knew he was in a hurry to get around me. The light turned green and I took off like a normal person and once there was room for him to get around to the left lane he quickly jumps over and guns it. He is at my back door when I punch it and he quickly falls back a car length and never recovers. I wish I could have seen his face when he realized he wasn't getting around this 4 door boat.
I love having a big, quick car.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

BOT_ROCKET

So last night I went out looking for trouble. I tried to bait every car that looked like it MIGHT be piloted by somebody that would have a go. Some that I knew (or at least assumed) I wouldn't stand a chance. These were the results:

Gen 2 MR2: Forfeit
S197 Stang GT: Forfeit
Noisy old Jap?: Forfeit (Thinking 4th gen accord)
6 gen Charger: Forfeit (Not sure what trim it was, but he was driving aggressively until I called him out. It had dual exhaust, but no badges)
Newish sport bike: He took the bait! ...and ran away with it. No surprises here. I did have him to about the 60' tho. :P
Piped Camaro SS: Forfeit

This car is such a sleeper that it puts every other car to sleep as well, apparently.

Oh well. I'm guessing I'll get some takers tomorrow when I'm at the track.
'17 Fusion Sport 2.7l Ecoboost AWD
Ortiz Tune  (in progress)

2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1st stock run: 8.98 @ 77.15 MPH

Colorado-SHOBro

Sitting next to a VERY douchey looking guy in a newer Audi SQ5 the other day at a stop light.Not sure exactly what year it was-looked pretty recent though. specs over the last few years for that car varies a good amount.  Didn't really have the inclination to race but he pretty much gunned it off the green light so i followed suit and slowly reeled him in until speeds were climbing too high for that particular street. Next light we line up again and i know it's gonna be a dig race. Even so . . i figured i'd see how my behemoth sedan matched up against the likely $65k european douche-wagon(it looked very optioned out) from a roll instead of an all out brake boost. Green light we both stomp it- my car falls on its face more than normal from a flat footed dig and he pulls about a car length on me. The guts of the SHO started to shine and i put him at my rear bumper shifting into 3rd gear around 65mph or so and then i shut it down. He stayed in it for another second and looked over and gave me a nod of approval as he passes by . . . then i got pulled over and got a ticket :pat: Won the battle. . lost the war damnit.
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

markssho

Going to work this morning, (in Mexico)... Look up and and see a new Lexus RCF on my bumper. Light turns green, headed down a four lane, no traffic.
He slowly came around me and I dropped in behind him on his bumper until we had to slow.
We wasn't very happy that he couldn't walk off and leave me in his $65k Lexus. Best part, I didn't have any tune loaded.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

StealBlueSho

People are feisty today! Just went out to get dog food which is 10 minutes up the street...

On the way back, hit a red light, apparently (I didn't know) that the 3.7 Infinity next to me thought it was go time... he kept staring me down at the light...

He punches it off the line.. I was like helllll no, punched it... passed him... he seemed very preoccupied with driving in a straight line when I slowed down to look over at him...

NEXT...

Couple lights later a black SS Camaro(newer gen)flys up next to me at a red light... he makes no bones about it... give the gas a little touch to see if I am interested.. he must have seen me roll the infinity from behind somewhere...

So he had at least an exhaust system cause it sounds like crap... I look over and nod... he start power breaking when the other light turns yellow... I do the same... light turns green, I launch at around 2K and smoked him by a couple car lengths up to around 65 or so...

I slow down and look over.. he just gives me the thumbs up and shakes his head...

Must be the warmer weather...cause I normally drive like an old man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIGANTORE

While waiting at a light today a newer G37 pulls up next to me. The driver was trying to get a good look at the SHO, hiding behind his door pillar. We both met at the next light. I could tell he wanted to go by the way he lined up next to me. Didn't brake boost at all. Just mashed the pedal to the floor. He did the same. It wasn't even close. I left him like he was standing still. Can't wait to get rid of these SHO badges. Gonna be ultimate sleeper kill story time.

BoostfoSHO

Yesterday brand new STI from a roll and a dig. No match at all. He knew what he was getting into and gave thumbs up he said the SHO is a beast to fear.

Tonight BMW not sure which one as it was debadge and blacked out at night hard to tell it apart but you could hear it was boosted. No match again from a roll or a dig. He did roll he window to say his CEL sometimes turns on so if the Gap is very big it's because of the CEL. Just making excuses for when he would get his ass kicked.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

AJP turbo

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on November 26, 2017, 12:52:09 AM
Yesterday brand new STI from a roll and a dig. No match at all. He knew what he was getting into and gave thumbs up he said the SHO is a beast to fear.

Tonight BMW not sure which one as it was debadge and blacked out at night hard to tell it apart but you could hear it was boosted. No match again from a roll or a dig. He did roll he window to say his CEL sometimes turns on so if the Gap is very big it's because of the CEL. Just making excuses for when he would get his ass kicked.

OOHH sweet!...What kind of tune you running in that bad boy eh?  :mike1:

How about an updated sigy sig for you?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 26, 2017, 01:06:22 AM

I think he goes by Brad. He contacted me though.

AJPTurbo FTW
LMAO

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...

AJP turbo

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on November 26, 2017, 01:07:38 AM

AJPTurbo FTW
LMAO

LOL.....I don't always remember forum avatars and emails, but when I do it's always from ecoboost performance forum lol, the most interesting forum in the world lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 26, 2017, 01:10:45 AM
Quote from: BoostfoSHO on November 26, 2017, 01:07:38 AM

AJPTurbo FTW
LMAO

LOL.....I don't always remember forum avatars and emails, but when I do it's always from ecoboost performance forum lol, the most interesting forum in the world lol
Nice to know you remember me I'm loving the tunes. Feels like a different beast Everytime I get a new rev. I got hotpipes with Tial BOV on the way as well now.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

Skydogs

Took out a new 350z that had at a minimum exhaust.  At the light he looked over and kind of laughed..... Light turned green and bang put 2 on him and he was stuck there!!! Lol Then I let off and he flew by lmao.....
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

dubcitySHO

Leaving work today, an STS-V flew past me while I was cruising along in the slow lane.  He changed lanes to be directly in front of me at the next traffic light, and left the light aggressively when it changed, just to catch the next one turning red.  I took the fast lane, pulled up beside him, shot him a "Let's Dance" expression, and waited for the green.  Light changes, he rolls into the throttle pretty hard, I let her eat, and he sees nothing but my peeling taillight chrome up til the next light.  He didn't even crack a smile at the next red light.   ;D

AJP has got my tune to perfection.
2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....