• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally Sold The SHO

Started by StealBlueSho, December 23, 2020, 02:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Finally sold off the SHO. I listed it back in March and finally found a home for it! Lots of interest in it, but in the current market it took longer to sell than I expected..

I couldn't decide between a GT350 and Rubicon.. However my kids made the decision for me. They never got into drag racing or going to the road courses at Summit no matter how hard I tried. They do enjoy camping and wheelin so swapping over to a Jeep made perfect sense! I got my wife a 2021 80th Anniversary in Sarge Green a couple months ago and really like changes they have made.

To head off the questions... the Bronco is gonna be badass but the markups are going to be stupid and the first run of a platform tends to have a lot of issues..

So picked up a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon pretty much fully loaded. Once my kids decide I am not cool and don't wanna hang out with me anymore I might go back and get a GT350..

Yes, I will still be managing the forums and the EBPF stuff.

TopherSho

Congrats sir!  Enjoy the off-road trips.. outdoor woods romping is a different kind of romp but fun for everyone so it is a win win ..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

RAYJAY

Congrats on the Jeep .. when do we start modding ......
2013 GREEN GEM METALLIC 402A PP PACKAGE

Admin

Quote from: TopherSho on December 23, 2020, 05:45:07 PM
Congrats sir!  Enjoy the off-road trips.. outdoor woods romping is a different kind of romp but fun for everyone so it is a win win ..
Thanks! It will for sure be a win win..
Wife and I can go together! Here is her Jeep.

Admin

Quote from: RAYJAY on December 23, 2020, 06:54:25 PM
Congrats on the Jeep .. when do we start modding ......
They do make super charger kits...