• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Does less, equal more?

Started by bpd1151, November 26, 2013, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjhpadi

Gotta throw in my 2 cents....I like the look with the decal out of the window...normally I don't mind decals, but I really think it did improve the overall appearance of the rear of your car.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

BiGMaC

I agree with you bpd... To many aesthetic mods at one time not a good idea. Your car stands out because of a well done 2-tone color scheme  :thumb: , which also adds that "Not in my house you don't" look.  :BlackEyeBanana:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

68_GT

on my G35x (AWD) running staggered wheels was a big no no becasue it screws up the AWD system over time. Any conern for that on a SHO ?

I don't "live my life a 1/4 mile at a time" lol but I do love your power mods and wheel / stance appearance otherwise I prefer a stock / clean appearance. 

so to me yes less is more ....simple and sexy.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler