• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MyCal Software

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, November 26, 2013, 09:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

That's about the same feel I get.  It's kind of like the old days when the secondaries opened up.

68_GT

probably as to be expected with a low compression auto trans AWD turbo V6.

that's why I loved my previous twin screw blown V8 Mustangs now that's immediate torque !

the 0-60 in these cars still has to be faster than 90% of the cars you'll come across on the road.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

Fast SHO

It is a quick family hauler.

I had an 03 KB Cobra pushing 630rwhp with meth/water injection, so I know what you mean.
2014 SHO PP

68_GT

oh nice !

I had a built 2000 GT with a 2.2 KB at 642 RWHP (once made 708 RWHP with a Novi 2000 but I preferred the KB torque) and I had a 98 with 03 Cobra interrior and complete drive train with a ported eaton and a 100 shot making almost 600 RWHP :)

I'll get another one or a GT500 eventually.

I got my SHO for decent fuel mileage for my daily driver, hauling my kids and other peeps around, nice looks good and fun here and there. Cut down on driving our EL Expedition around everywhere and save some money on gas.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler