• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MyCal Software

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, November 26, 2013, 09:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

I just got the MyCal tuner for my vehicle and sent off the strategy codes to get my tune. The instructions are incredibly limited for information, so where do I go to get software for downloading tunes?
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

slurppie

There's another thread around here where I posted the links and instructions for the software. I'll try to locate it if you can't find it.
2013 w/PP
Synthetic blinker fluid
Ceramic muffler bearings

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: slurppie on November 26, 2013, 10:15:15 AM
There's another thread around here where I posted the links and instructions for the software. I'll try to locate it if you can't find it.
I tried to find that thread as well and could not find it.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

DJE624

Email all the requested info on the car and which tunes you want to LMS.  They will send you an email with links to the updating software and tunes.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

BiGMaC

What DJ said...   Thanks winners of the day are SHOdded and slurpie!  way to go guys! :bigthanx:  :yell:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

It's quite possible that LMS will send you different links than what they sent Slurpie.  Like updated software, etc.  I would wait to download update software until you get the link from LMS.  You have to wait for the tunes to come anyway.

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on November 26, 2013, 01:47:52 PM
It's quite possible that LMS will send you different links than what they sent Slurpie.  Like updated software, etc.  I would wait to download update software until you get the link from LMS.  You have to wait for the tunes to come anyway.

^ What he said :)  The download instructions above can be your fallback plan!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SRT82ECOBOOST

I managed to get the new software loaded and all tunes transferred to my vehicle. The XV1 tune would not load the first time, but that is because I opened the door at the wrong time. No problem second time around and car runs great.

ecoboostsho

Wait....you loaded XV1??  Is that out?
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

steve142857

2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid