• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford racing gauges??????

Started by FracaSHO, November 19, 2013, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

You're welcome. I try.

Time seems to escape me, as various responsibilities continue to get dumped into my lap, and results in ever divided attention, but know I will always try.

Glad you found the post useful. :ok:

Vvvdannyvvv

wow bringing this bad boi back from the dead. sorry not sorry.

I have new the gauge pods made by mike.

They look amazing.

Next step is to actually use it.I have never installed gauges on anything this new. I have done old school stuff like coolant temp, oil pressure, voltage.... But nothing like this. Also finding it hard to actually find stuff to put in  it... lol. ...

I have 3 spots

Boost gauge is a must and seems simple enough to install,

Would love to have AFR gauge or a fuel pressure gauge but don't know if this is possible because of the factory wide band and fear of interfering with the signal to the ecu. Would i need to install a new separate wide band or am i missing a solution completely.

Next i would like a E content senor, this seems simple but looks like a little work but i feel like this would be worth.

I have no brand preference, so if you guys have a gauge you like please feel free to share, i am here to learn, and hopefully help pass the information on.

BTW BPD1151 as always your guides are the best!
2012 SHO
Plugs, 3 bar, Catless dp, springs
Fastest Run stock 13.9 full weight plus extra
Fastest run on LMS 93 Race tune 12.41 full weight.
Fastest run on Ortiz TBD

SM105K

Get a LiveWire and have any guage you want in real time.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Vvvdannyvvv

have that but don't want to have to use a tablet or a phone, every time i get into the car.
2012 SHO
Plugs, 3 bar, Catless dp, springs
Fastest Run stock 13.9 full weight plus extra
Fastest run on LMS 93 Race tune 12.41 full weight.
Fastest run on Ortiz TBD