• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BPD1151's SHO

Started by HKMediaChicago, November 20, 2013, 02:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKMediaChicago

Since I take pictures for him, I'm not sure if these pictures were ever posted up here, so here are a few samples:

www.hkmediachicago.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jefferyliu
www.youtube.com/TofuProductionCinema

Frozen Taurus

New desk top backgrounds  :beer2:
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

steve142857

Very nice!
I always knew that Mike had a big house! lol
Thanks for posting... If you were in Montreal, I'd hire you for a photo shoot.
Meanwhile, I do my best with my iphone ; )
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

mhenne4

2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

SHOdded

Methinks someone just got a business trip invite to Montreal, maybe an opportunity to plan an upcoming wedding there, hmmm?   :hmmm:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Jeff... Great pics of a sweet ride for sure!  Great capture on the LED underglow.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoBrick Bob

That is BPD's other home... You should see his main one!!!!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BiGMaC

Jeff left out the pics that show bpd's hanger is in his back yard by his airstrip...

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bpd1151

You guys are silly.

Thanks for the laughs you goofs.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

HKMediaChicago

Haha, thanks guys!
You guys cheered up my day.

Montreal is a gorgeous place, my fiancee actually resides in Comox, which is quite the distance, but hey, you never know....

I went to visit Victoria with her back in August, I fell in love with that city...
I remember coming back home and the flight attendant said, "Hello sir, welcome back to Chicago, doesn't it feel great to be back home?!"

I replied, "No."

:D

Thanks again, I would love to go up to Montreal for pictures or just whatever, it's always nice to see US platforms abroad in other parts of the world.
www.hkmediachicago.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jefferyliu
www.youtube.com/TofuProductionCinema

Tomc612

That is one Dynamite machine!!

casperl878

amazing car and amazing pics !!  id love and wish to have you take pics of my SHO ( MIKES car little brother lol)